Pipeliiner 200G issues
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Pipeliiner 200G issues

My grandson has a 2001 Pipeliner 200g that the ocv keep dropping out. I will work fine and then it just begans to drop can anyone tell what I need to be looking for. Or have any of you had issues with it. He is wanting to start a new job he is trying to break out to weld pipe and he bought the machine from someone who said it was good. Like some of us when we are young just buy on impulse and now he has a machine that has issues.

I have only been in production in Rail Road Cars, now work at a depot and welding different platforms. So I have never had any experience with troubling shooting portable machines.

Re: Pipeliiner 200G issues

check brushes make sure move freely in holder will be start

thanks will start there.

What would you suggest next brushes are ok

Check trouble shooting section in owners manual :

https://www.lincolnelectric.com/asse...oln3/im698.pdf

next thing come to mind would be engine speed ., from quaijilloweld03 manual he sent ,,need run constant 1600 rpm at
    welding load speed so can check with rpm gage see what getting? me sa 200 dude,, would adjust governor and carb ,, not familiar with this newer machine,,, but another thing check be idler solenoid see if in bind (dirt) ? not releasing full engine speed

Grandson decided to sell he is on his way to South Carolina going to try to pick up a SA there thanks for all of your suggestions. Looks like he will be the helper on this job.