New "Vulcan" welder line? - Page 20
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Re: New "Vulcan" welder line?

Edit: A quick Google search reveals Vulcan, as it relates to Hobart, to be a commercial food services equipment manufacturer.

This is the only thing that I can think of in terms of what the rep may have been talking about. I have no idea what products are associated with this Hobart affliated Vulcan brand.

I came across this while researching Vulcan when it first became known to me. There is also another company in India that goes by the name Vulcan, and is associated with the welding industry.

None of the Vulcan logos I've seen match.

Scroll to the bottom.

https://www.hobartservice.com/servic...roductwarranty

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DrivenToMake; 09-22-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Gee,

Good eye!

But I don't Hobart/Miller has anything to dow the the HF/Vulcan units.
    Peace to you all,
    Christian Livingstone

www.youtube.com/newjerusalemtimes

Everlast 210EXT AC/DC (2015)
    CAT250D 200 amp DC TIG/Stick/Plasma

Local HF finally had them in stock. They looked decent, but definitely felt slightly lower quality than I hoped. Not too bad though. Probably about appropriate for the price point.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7ab52f7193.jpg
    Everlast PowerMTS 211Si

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToMake View Post
    Frankly, until we get an introduction to the supposed head engineer that defected from Lincoln, I don't even believe that story. It's just marketing to me.
    If the story was confirmed, what difference would it make? Genuine Question!

Quote Originally Posted by ATZAR View Post
    If the story was confirmed, what difference would it make? Genuine Question!
    In terms of the welders, none. I just like to know what's true. Tells me something about the company and helps me know how to approach buying their goods.

In terms of the welders, none. I just like to know what's true. Tells me something about the company and helps me know how to approach buying their goods.

all it tells you is HF has fantastic marketing team that seems to cover all angles of pushing and selling the vulcan line....how many TV commercials do you see popular actors pushing a product..do you think its made any better because a celebrity states they use it??. perfect example is the commercial with Tom Selleck pushing reverse mortgages and telling how great they are..WTF do you think he really needs one and then he is telling you how great they are..yeah from a script...so HF hires some guy that worked for lincoln to say they have a lincoln engineer building their welder..thats enough to convince many to buy the welder blind...maybe they hired him for a week just to get to say he works for HF..I dont know for sure, but that would not be a deciding factor in buying the welder....what would are real time reviews of what the welder can do along with factory support and the test of time, how well they hold up, all of which will take time ..the single most reason most are buying this welder now is the 1 year no hassle return, as that is the only given so far..down the road this may be a nice reliable capable welder , but no one can clam that now..IMHO..

Hiring Tom Selleck as a celebrity spokesperson and hiring an industry professional to help you design your new product in his field of expertise are not even remotely in the same category.

Hiring Tom Selleck as a celebrity spokesperson and hiring an industry professional to help you design your new product in his field of expertise are not even remotely in the same category.

you missed the point, but if thats what you base your purchase on, then more power to you..

I also have a 900lb. Airco with a huge Tig cooler tank powered by a Goulds pump. I wonder if I could hookup the cooler tank to the Vulcan ProTIG 200?