Ned to cut a welding table down:
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ned to cut a welding table down:

Quote Originally Posted by Poleframer View Post
    How about score it 1/4 deep on one or both sides, then only have to torch or plasma through less thickness with less warpage?
    You're most definitely on to something there ! A damn diamond blade in a rented Stihl concrete saw will get some shllt did !Notice the respirator and PPG ! AHEM. I keep tellin you guys. I'm an idiot !Un rigging a rigged koi pond at a zillionaires house in Floridastan. I know more about building pools and ponds than most anyone. Anywhere. I cut the sides of the thing out and installed a dual skimmer to a bead filtration system, buried all the returns and hooked it all up. We brought in real people from all over the US and even a dude from Canukistan( Nova Scotia). Got it done in 4 dayz.
    8 man team....and one really smart chick.I'm just an engineer and saw man. standing on a board with 500K worth of japanese koi in 8 feet of water. Had a guy pumpin KMNO4 into the water over that waterfall to mix at a steady 3 PPM so the debris got neutralized before getting to the koi's gills. Nary a problem.It even got ridda my athletics feet. The real recipe for that is 8 ppm at 1/2 hour. Nail fungii too.
    DISC: I aint a doctor. I just fix stuff

Name:  blammsaw.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  80.3 KB

Name:  blammsaw2.JPG
Views: 300
Size:  94.9 KB
    Last edited by Bonzoo; 08-28-2017 at 05:53 AM.