Miller Big Blue Air Pak (Deluxe) CC/CV AC/DC 20 with 3300 gvw trailer only 377hrs
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thumbs up Miller Big Blue Air Pak (Deluxe) CC/CV AC/DC 20 with 3300 gvw trailer only 377hrs

Miller stock number-#907 062-07-1 located in the Four Corners area (New Mexico/Colorado/Utah/Arizona). I will have it in Salt Lake City on the 18th of August if anybody in Salt Lake UT is interested. Otherwise it will reside in New Mexico. Please e mail with any questions and I can e mail/text you any additional information you may need. Ive got more pictures if you need them. I also have tons of pictures of all the inner components when I removed all the panels to have them custom powder coated if you need them.
    For sale is a Miller Big Blue Air Pak (Deluxe) CC/CV AC/DC 20 kW Air Pak with 3300 load capacity single axle trailer (with 1300 spare pounds minus the welder for your equipment) and an RKI C63LPNA diamond plate lockable storage box. This welder is a one of a kind. It only has 377 hours and hasn't even hit its first oil change. It's spotless inside and out and runs perfectly. Brand new battery,12/24 VDC jump starter plus a lockout switch (battery isolation) and remote drain lines for changing out the compressor and engine oil along with a block heater for those cold winter mornings plus intake heater/hotstart. This is the welder that can do it all. Trailer title is clean and current. I'm getting out of welding and gotta let it go. I will include all the specifications as taken off of the Miller PDF manual in the photos. Serious inquiries only. No checks of any kind excepted. Cash only. No PayPal and I "will not use your shipper or agent". Please e mail to arrange a time to come check it out(please, serious inquiries only). You gotta see it to believe it! $25000 is a real steal for all you are getting! No reasonable offer refused. If buyer is serious I may be able too deliver to the four corners area (within reason). Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Sparky22; 08-13-2017 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Added pictures

Re: Miller Big Blue Air Pak (Deluxe) CC/CV AC/DC 20 with 3300 gvw trailer only 377hrs

Lower price today. $23000. Financing available through First Pacific Funding as low as 4.1% apr for qualified individual OAC. Make me an offer, it's gotta move.