Wtb: Shaving stuff - Page 4
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Wtb: Shaving stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    thats the one problem I have, the grain of my beard goes in a few directions, it was easy to shave with electric as you can just swirl around in any direction and not get sliced up....amazon just dropped the shaving cream at my door..ill see how it goes with the proper shaving cream..
    Yup, that's generally the way it goes. On my neck alone it goes a few different ways.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

using the right shaving cream made a difference in how the razor glided over the skin, alot less drag from just using the pre shave cream..heres a few pics of the weapon and supplies..lolName:  P9190034.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  140.0 KBName:  P9190037.jpg
Size:  227.6 KBName:  P9190035.jpg
Size:  53.3 KBName:  P9190036.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  48.1 KB

Add twice that amount of creme. Whip that dude up till you paint your face thick with lather. Nice setup though!
    Miller Dynasty 200DX
    Miller Spectrum 250D
    Miller Millermatic 200
    Bunch of old blue dinosaurs....

Quote Originally Posted by jontheturboguy View Post
    Add twice that amount of creme. Whip that dude up till you paint your face thick with lather. Nice setup though!
    ok, I will do tomorrow morning..thanxu..I could shave every 8 hours if I want, my beard grows like crazy.....I get blood spots in the same areas, is that because I keep shaving off the thin scab before the skin can heal?