Fall cleaning
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: Fall cleaning

Fall cleaning

Have a couple welders id like to see go.. they are 100% good.
    First up is my little Lincoln weld an power 150ac. Like to see 600 if a member here wants it, will be posted local for more.
    Old hobart 3 phase that has a super sweet arc.. its a dc machine. Like to get 250 for it, weighs a lot..
    Got 1 more miller a/bp 330 that id like to get 300 on.
    8" bench grinder on a home made pedestal that id like to see 200 on.
    We are clearing out some some this weekend and I'll have more as i come across stuff.
    Got a spare lincoln weld and power thats missing some parts that i may throw in with the good one.
    Pm me for a phone number if you want. I can upload photos for any of them if theres any interest. Its all good stuff and can be tested and inspected.
    Boss man has a big hobart mig 3 phase with wire feeder and a bunch of other accessories...im pretty sure there is a spool gun with that one, its burried but i will look
    Blue stock- shopmaster, a/bp330, maxstar 150stl, maxstar 210, hf251, Tbolt ac/dc, mm 135
    Red stock-ranger 8, weldanpower 150, idealarc 250 ac/dc
    Esab plasma, Victor OA set, Air products ac/dc 400 amp
    It's me flipped in snow..doughnut fail

Re: Fall cleaning

Michael,
    So I may be a bit twisted to entertain shipping a 330A/BP from GA to AZ, so, do you have a way to palletize and load if I arrange the shipping?

Patch, would it be sneaky and underhanded to offer to buy the 330A/BP out from under you? I'm a complete newb at welding, but I want to get into Tig for fun, a little bit of work, and some farm projects. I've been eyeballing new and very expensive machines for the past several months. This beast may be the compromise that I need in order to get started.

Michael, I'm out of Savannah, but I travel regularly to Augusta for work. Where in North Georgia are you located? I can be at your door with truck and trailer this weekend. If I do come up, I'd like to take a look at the other stuff you want to sell.

Dave, welcome to the forum!

not at all since you were up front about it

great choice for a beginner machine

Just replied via email to you dave.
    The only a/bp left is still pretty deep in the trailer, i had 4 earlier this year and 2 have sold locally. I do run across these quite often and i do bolt them to wooden pallets so i can move them. The one in the trailer is already bolted down to a pallet so maybe its already shipping ready. Im no carpenter but i might even be able to make some kind of cover with some boards.

Michael,
    A couple of pieces of metal banding across it should be plenty, I wouldn't think it necessary to box it in. I am not in a hurry, so if not this one you have listed perhaps the next one you come across? The last one I saw in these parts was hammered and asking $1500.00, not happening in my world.