MILLER DYNASTY 200dx FOR SALE
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

MILLER DYNASTY 200dx FOR SALE

I have a Miller Dynasty 200dx Tig Runner Package, Sharpie hand held tungsten grinder, Argon cylinder and Hypertherm 45 powermax plasma cutter for sale. I purchased these items in October of 2013. I have the original invoices, and all the manuals. These items are all shop kept and like brand new. I have used one cylinder of Argon since I have owned these items. I will take $5,000 for all of it. If this post generates any real potential buyers I will post pictures of everything.

The Tig Runner package includes: foot pedal control, Miller Cool mate water cooler, torch, all leads, cart and regulator for the Argon cylinder.
    Last edited by SKP; 10-12-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Re: MILLER DYNASTY 200dx FOR SALE

Are you willing to split the plasma out and ship it? I been looking for a plasma cutter.
    Miller Dynasty 280 DX, Lincoln 210 MP

Quote Originally Posted by jakedaawg View Post
    Are you willing to split the plasma out and ship it? I been looking for a plasma cutter.
    I really want to sell it all. I am retiring from my real job and selling all my hobby shop equipment.

Still available for sale?