T-Bone's Trailblazer 302 For Sale (VA, ~ 500 hrs) - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: T-Bone's Trailblazer 302 For Sale (VA, ~ 500 hrs)

Boy I am glad that is sold , I need it like I need a gun shot wound .But I was afraid if it didn't sell soon I was going to get shot so I could buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by gxbxc View Post
    Boy I am glad that is sold , I need it like I need a gun shot wound .But I was afraid if it didn't sell soon I was going to get shot so I could buy it.
    Hey, over here, shhhhhhh, listen, if you're serious I can make it so you can buy this welder. Ya see, I gots some connections, and I can make this happen. That is, unless you'd rather have a new one??? Let me know, paisan!!!
    "Where's Stick man????????" - 7A749
    "SHHHHHH!! I sent him over to snag that MIC-4 while tbone wasn't looking!" - duaneb55
    "I have bought a few of Tbone's things unlike Stick-Man who helps himself" - TozziWelding
    "Stick-man"

Quote Originally Posted by stick-man View Post
    hey, over here, shhhhhhh, listen, if you're serious i can make it so you can buy this welder. Ya see, i gots some connections, and i can make this happen. That is, unless you'd rather have a new one??? let me know, paisan!!!
    rofl!!!!!

Sticky, I swear the only reason I haven't ordered a hit on you for stealing all my stuff is because you entertain me sometimes. Slightly.

Teaser: There is at this time a 70% chance that I will have another item for sale coming up in the next few days. I'm not naming it yet or it might "walk" off the premises before I'm ready. The price will be very similar to this, and it's also a solid piece.
    Last edited by tbone550; 12-24-2017 at 12:24 AM.
    Applied Fabrications, LLC

Mobile Welding / Mechanical Repair in VA's Piedmont & Shenandoah Valley

OH your just a tease

Nyuk, nyuk ... can't let the cat out of the bag just yet ... Sticky's around somewhere ...

OK, so the deal is finally done and I can let the cat out of the bag. I bought a second "new" TB325 with 52 hrs on it, complete with new 12RC suitcase feeder, 100' of new 2/0 leads, 14-pin connector, gas hose with Victor flowmeter, and cover a couple days back. Saw it on CL and asked the guy if I could buy just the suitcase stuff since I need a second 12RC. Gave me a good price on just that stuff, but an even better deal on the whole shebang and in the end I just bought it all.

So now two new TB325's here and a third with 1k or so hrs on it that I was thinking of selling. After much thought I decided that I didn't need the money from selling it right now, and it might be nice to have one that could be hoisted and forklifted around without pulling a machine off my truck as I have in the past. Some crane operators make me hold my breath ... I'd rather send a more expendable machine somewhere it's partially out of my control.

So I think for now I'm going to hold onto the original 325 and I'll see if I can find a place to store it....NOT where Sticky can find it....