Did I buy the right helmet? - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Did I buy the right helmet?

My tiger model

Lincoln AC-225, 3200 HD Weld Pak, Cutwelder Torch Pack
    Miller Digital Infinity Departed

Took time tonight to adjust and set up the helmet’s comfort system. I swear it’s harder to get this thing dialed in than it is to set up my Mig. Lol. Finally got it though and wow is it ever comfortable! Really happy with it. I’ve put about 8 hours of work down with it on and have no complaints. I’m glad I bought it.

The 13.4 sq in window is like standing at the sliding glass door on my porch. One of my favorite things is the creamsicle orange arc color through the glass. The arc tracking came in handy to tell me how much “on time” I used and it corresponds to how much wire I blow through. Once I have a baseline I’ll be able to judge how much of the roll is left without looking in the welder based off my arc hours. That’s pretty handy. The front is pretty scratch resistant and had no issues wiping the metal dust off a few times today. That said, it comes with 5 covers which should last a while and 5 more are only $10 from miller. X-mode is cool, you just need to try it to see how worry free it is. Nothing I can say describes it as well as it works.

Name:  032228_BE-_DD77-44_D4-_A6_FB-_A2_E5_DD847_BF0.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  90.1 KB

Name:  F34_FF176-_F241-4_D07-_A220-_C73_F323_B9_F5_D.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  82.1 KB
    Lincoln AC-225, 3200 HD Weld Pak, Cutwelder Torch Pack
    Miller Digital Infinity Departed

I save all my old cover lenses and polish them with plastic polish. Saves a lot of money if you like to have nice clear lenses all the time.

http://weldingweb.com/showthread.php...ses&highlight=