Plasma Service - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plasma Service

Re: Plasma Service

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    Yeah, I have only worked in the industry for 30 years, half of that has been as a self employed welding contractor, so I probably don't know what I am talking about. In that time I have had a handful of issues. Most were dealt with by myself, or myself and a call to tech support at Miller or Hypertherm. The other times I posted here or on the Miller site and got good info from guys on the boards to fix my problems. I run my equipment until it is no longer serviceable, or until it no longer meets my company needs. Both of those companies I know to have good warranties and both stand behind their products, and in my case both have helped on machines far past the warranty period.

Well maybe when you've been around in the business for a while longer you'll find you have a few more then a handful of problems............

I do not have the serial number at the moment but I will call the repair shop tomorrow and get it from them, I think it would be great for everyone to know the details to alleviate and questions and concerns they have. I am not in the habit of bad mouthin companies but after the I was notified of the refusal to repair and then the man I talked to from customer service telling me multiple times "sorry for your luck" in a way that got on my nerves and with showing no concerna for my issue. Thats when I thought I should get the warning out to others about the service and unwillingness to help on forums and Facebook.
    I really appreciate your willingness to help Jim and I'm sure if others were like you are I would have never had to pass a warning along to others. I always say there are three sides to the story my side,your side and the truth because everyones interpretations of the information

Quote Originally Posted by BrianC View Post
    Well maybe when you've been around in the business for a while longer you'll find you have a few more then a handful of problems............
    I hope it's not much longer!

Quote Originally Posted by Jgaunce View Post
    I do not have the serial number at the moment but I will call the repair shop tomorrow and get it from them, I think it would be great for everyone to know the details to alleviate and questions and concerns they have. I am not in the habit of bad mouthin companies but after the I was notified of the refusal to repair and then the man I talked to from customer service telling me multiple times "sorry for your luck" in a way that got on my nerves and with showing no concerna for my issue. Thats when I thought I should get the warning out to others about the service and unwillingness to help on forums and Facebook.
    I really appreciate your willingness to help Jim and I'm sure if others were like you are I would have never had to pass a warning along to others. I always say there are three sides to the story my side,your side and the truth because everyones interpretations of the information
    I am still waiting for a call back with the serial number if they forget I will post it as soon as I get the machine back

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk