Miller Dynasty 200DX Complete w/Extras! **LOOK**
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Miller Dynasty 200DX Complete w/Extras! **LOOK**

I’ve been doing some shop evaluations lately on what gets used and what doesn’t. Unfortunately this Miller Dynasty 200DX fits in the unused category. So it’s time for it to move on. 2014 model Miller Dynasty 200DX with Miller Coolmate 1 and Miller wireless foot pedal. Machine has been used very little since purchased new by me in 2014 (I will update post with actual arc start stats). Machine is impeccable in every way. All functions and performance are perfect as well as cosmetically perfect with not even a scratch or ding. It’s like brand new. Machine will be picked up or shipped with all original boxes, packaging and manuals. The machine comes with Weldtec water and gas QDs and 240v twist lock plug. You will have your choice of 12.5’ or 25’ Weldtec Speedway torch (both pictured both like new). You will receive the black Miller case with everything pictured. For anyone who may want to pickup the Miller setup you will receive both large tanks pictured for free. One is a full tank of Argon the other is full of Helistar. If you are local or would like to pickup please feel free to try the machine out before you buy!

If anyone would like other photos or to speak with me about this setup please PM and we can make it happen. Thanks!

$4000

Cashiers check, money order or cash on pickup. Actual shipping cost to be paid by the buyer. All funds must clear before shipping takes place.

Re: Miller Dynasty 200DX Complete w/Extras! **LOOK**

Let’s make a deal on this!

Location?

he's in Las Vegas NV
    www.georgesplasmacuttershop.com

Tecmo Wholesale Distributor and Dealer
    Consumables for the PT and IPT torch's.

^^^^^^ yep setup in Vegas NV

Merry Christmas to someone! Let’s make a deal!

I need to come down and hit a jackpot, then I'll be right over! Bump for a beauty of a setup.