ArcOne Singles 240HD
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

ArcOne Singles 240HD

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new singles 240HD autodarkening lens. Searched the forum, but I can't seem to find a review on it. Ive been looking to find something more blue like a gold lens. I bought the armourguard lens in shade 10 but was a bit too bright. I wanted to see what everyone thought before I go out and buy the shade 11. TIA

Re: ArcOne Singles 240HD

I have a buddy.. yeah I know.. his auto is a Radnor auto dark retro fit for the small window (2x4.25?). It was pretty clear and had a bluish tint. I ran it for an hour or so. Liked it better than my ArcOne Tradesman. However I'm sold on the old fixed shade pieces of glass at this point. They aren't going to have blocked sensors or just outright die on me.

So no direct knowledge of the 240HD... but a solid alternative of the same size parameters at a comparable price range.

No ArcOne for me. Wouldn't use one if it was free. Good luck in your search though.

I have a few s240 lenses in helmets for several years. No HDs. Lately, seem like my main helmet isn't reacting quickly enough. Not sure if lens or I am more sensitive.?