Notification
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: Notification

Notification

I'm hoping one of the moderators can help me out.

I'm not getting notifications when I have a reply to a post or if I get a PM.

I'm subscribed and have instant notification by email checked. and I've checked that my email on file is correct.

Thanks. in advance.

Re: Notification

hi Doug,

We had an issue with one of our servers so there were no outgoing emails from Dec 29-Jan 2, but things have been flowing properly since. Let me know if you get a notification of this response. If not, who is your email provider?

cheers,
    robb

Quote Originally Posted by Robb M. View Post
    hi Doug,

We had an issue with one of our servers so there were no outgoing emails from Dec 29-Jan 2, but things have been flowing properly since. Let me know if you get a notification of this response. If not, who is your email provider?

cheers,
    robb
    Hey Robb,

Actually I've never received a notice and I've been a member since April 2013.
    I didn't receive one for your reply on this thread. I don't receive notice that I have a private message either.

My Email provider is Brighthouse/Spectrum. I use Microsoft Outlook also.

Thanks for your help.

I just got your reply via email, did you get this one?

Hey Rob,

No I didn't, I was just on here checking out another thread I started.

I just checked out my email at the ISP's website also and no email from WeldingWeb.

Thanks Doug

I don't get notifications either. I had to actually email someone so I could finish signing up for this site since I never got the sign up confirmation email. I use aol. I figured it was something to do with aols mail, not sure. I don't have this site blocked on any of my settings.

Quote Originally Posted by easttn View Post
    I don't get notifications either. I had to actually email someone so I could finish signing up for this site since I never got the sign up confirmation email. I use aol. I figured it was something to do with aols mail, not sure. I don't have this site blocked on any of my settings.
    That's a possibility easttn I joined 5 years ago and can't remember if I got a confirmation email. Maybe you have to reply to that email in order to receive notifications.