Old Syncro 250
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: Old Syncro 250

Old Syncro 250

Well it has been some time since I posted here but have been lurking quite a bit lately. I recently purchased an older Syncrowave 250. Not a bad deal for everything that was included... weldcraft wp26, rfcs-5 and stick leads for 1500.00. Not to mention all the other goodies along with it. Too many to list now.

My question is how can I determine if this machine has pfc built into it? It seems highly unlikely that it is because the manual I downloaded shows it to be an 88 model.
    Serial is JJ508971
    Any help with this will be highly appreciated!
    Seeing your child exceed your expectations through a spark you created is the most wonderful feeling in the world!

Miller Syncrowave 250
    Millermatic 180
    Too much other stuff to list!

Re: Old Syncro 250

call Miller tech- they'll probably be able to give you an answer over the phone
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus & Spool gun
    TA 185
    Lincoln SP135 Plus- (Gone to a good home)
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 bender
    Beer in the fridge

Re: Old Syncro 250

Thank you Mr Conley! Looking back through the manual today ... I'm thinkin no pfc on this machine. I'll give Miller a call to be sure. I'm just a bit anxious to get the ball rolling and give it a test run. Been a few years since I've had access to a tig and I'm ready to give it a go again! Thank you for your reply!
    Seeing your child exceed your expectations through a spark you created is the most wonderful feeling in the world!

Miller Syncrowave 250
    Millermatic 180
    Too much other stuff to list!