New from Arizona
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

New from Arizona

Hey all, just joined, glad there is a place welders can converse.

I noticed everyone has their equipment listed as a footer, where in the profile do I list that information?

Thank you more to come I am sure...

SASF

Re: New from Arizona

Hello. If you go up to the left hand corner at the top of the screen and click on User CP, you can edit your signature area ( down a ways on the left side) to add something like a list of equipment or a quote that will show up with each post you make, and edit it when ever you want. You can also add your location to your profile when there so we always have an idea where you are from.
    Last edited by DSW; 03-07-2012 at 04:00 PM.

No government ever voluntarily reduces itself in size. Government programs, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!

Ronald Reagan

Thank you

Hey SASF, I am new also, hopefully you can help me a little. I was wondering if you could give some insight on what type of work is good in the phoenix area. I'm working towards a few pipe certs at the moment and am interested in relocating to that area. If you have any info I would really appreciate it, thanks!