PDA

View Full Version : Cambell Hausfeld Mig welders

MJDamiani
03-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Years ago I bought a CH MIG 105. They made a good compressor and the welder looked good. It has worked like a champ for years with FCAW on light metal. Does anyone out there have any knowledge on these machines. I have been using a Miller Dialarc 250 (AC/DC stick) and a Lincoln PT 185 for the last several years and the MIG has also been replaced by a big machine. Any market for the small MIG and what is it worth, in mint condition?

While I am asking questions, what the F@#K is :LOL", I have military and civilian acronyms in memory, but not this one... must be Internet lingo !

Mike

grumpy2
03-27-2007, 01:41 AM
laugh out loud =LOL

I wonder who made that mig. Either way, it's probably on par with the sears stuff. I see those go for around 175-200 if they're a few years old.

BETO
04-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Isn't that the Walmart brand? I've seen the stick welder, but not MIG's in their stores.

Squirrel
05-04-2007, 12:49 PM
I've got their big 180A AC stick unit and one of their rebranded (for Tractor Supply Co) Farmhand flux/mig ready 115V welders. They sell through a few different retailers besides WalMart. The former is outstanding,is a great value at around $230,and works as well as any other limited input AC box in it's class. The fluxcore/Mig box is still a bit new to me,but seems to work as well as the old Lincoln fluxcore that I used to use. Mig ready with infinite wire speed and 4 power settings is tough to beat for $240.