PDA

View Full Version : Syncrowave circuit boards

bigcountry1009
04-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Does anyone know how many circuit boards are in a Syncro 351 and how much they may cost to replace. Mine doesn't have anything special like the cratering or spot option. Just trying to price things before I have it worked on.

Thanks
Matt

jptech
04-03-2007, 05:33 PM
Do you have the owner's manual for it? It should give you all the info, but the price. Also, if you have a Vo-Tech school near by with an electronics program, they might check them out for free--learning experience. The only problem there might be is that like some CNC's, they might have to be installed to check. They might be able to tell you, or the manual might have the info. If you don't have a manual try www.millerwelds.com. That machine is new enough to be able to download it from the site. Hope this gives you some help!!-----------john :drinkup:

o.c.d.
04-03-2007, 10:50 PM
You can call Miller and they most likely will email you a schematic/service manual.

enlpck
04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Circuit boards: depends on the model, serial number, and options. Cost to replace-- If you have to ask....

The manual is on line at http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o354g_mil.pdf (this may not be the exact manual... if you go through the manual search and entr the serial number, you should get the exact one if it isn't)

bigcountry1009
04-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks guys, I'll see what I can come up with.