PDA

View Full Version : somebody clue me in-BetaMig 1800

handsonexperience
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Just bought a BetaMig 1800 and in has a small gun on it with, what looks like, a Miller end on it(the one with the "dog-knot" with the set screw groove) but when I tried to put one of my Miller guns on it the extension is too short. Somebody please tell me where to find and adaptor for a Miller, Profax or Tweco gun for this machine,,if there is one. Or, at least, where I can procure an adaptor for the Hobart gun end to recieve my 1/4-20 tips and my Tweco/Profax/Miller shielding nozzles. Thanx in advance for any help.

handsonexperience
10-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Well Gentlemen,,,it seems as if I've found the answer,,,RTM(read the manual)....I was getting pissed because I thought the manual did not have the gun model in it,,BUT,,there in the parts list is plainly says #42,,M15 gun...Miller M15:blush: as it were(even tho the small gun on this machine says "Bernard"),,,AND,,just about every welding supply has the tip adaptors,,Tweco has the "to the machine" adaptor to put just about any style, make or model gun to this machine. But, of course, that is just about the only adaptor I don't have in the shop (for either end) so I reckon it's off to the welding supply in the morning...:waving: