PDA

View Full Version : christmas welder

stevinator
12-15-2007, 03:44 PM
My wife and daughter had a 125 ez in the trunk yesterday that needed unloaded.It's nice to get something you don't have to wear.:laugh: Feel free to show this to wives or girlfriends if you have enough socks ,ties ,sweaters etc.Hope it Helps.;)

Hot Rod
12-15-2007, 10:18 PM
Sounds like you have a very nice family! Congrats on the welder.
Wife is trying to find me a Craftsman 20" Drill press, but as luck would have it they are no where to be found.

stevinator
12-15-2007, 11:18 PM
Thanks hot rod I hope you find that drill press soon.I like craftsman stuff too.I bought a small 7 1/4'' miter saw from them last year when I was doing my kitchen and I'm real happy with it.

prop-doctor
12-15-2007, 11:23 PM
i got new tig gloves--2 pair (only use the right)
but they have to be wrapped and under the tree(grrr) :)
but i did get to try them on to see if they did fit
merry xmas woohoo NEW GLOVES

Roy Hodges
12-16-2007, 04:22 AM
Only use the right ? must be left handed . I only need the left, but usually WANT both .

prop-doctor
12-16-2007, 06:58 PM
nope use the right for the torch... no glove for left filler hand

Roy Hodges
12-16-2007, 11:27 PM
nope use the right for the torch... no glove for left filler hand.............................................. .................................................. ..............
Well, doc, to `each his own. by the way, do you have any old used (bad) hubs for Chrysler 35-55 horsepower` propellors ? i need a few ,to mod some props to fit a 35 horse we wanna run on a tunnel race boat . like hubs with bad rubber cushions ?or, a couple old wrecked aluminum props that are useless ? ( we need the splines)