PDA

View Full Version : Table

Jerry
01-26-2004, 04:29 PM
4 x 7' table pic

Scott S
01-27-2004, 10:41 AM
Jerry,
Nice sturdy top! I like the microwave in the backround :D No excuses on taking a break and not getting right back to work.

Franz
01-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Jerry actually has plans to put a couple burners under that bench and rent it out for pancake breakfasts. He's probably gonna make the boys flip the pancakes too.

Tol
01-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Nice bench!

J-mike
01-27-2004, 11:36 PM
Jerry: Nice bench, but nicer shop; form those of us who still work out of the garage.

Maybe some day... :rolleyes:

Jerry
01-28-2004, 12:29 AM
My shop is getting there, yet it is rather small 30 x 50. I have been farming out a lot lately such as turning and machining along with my laser work and or shearing and forming.
I can build anything with the right vendors behind me. Being that I've done a lot of sheet metal work and open table fit up I can bring the jobs together with the help of these vendors.

By doing this I will not go to my own auction. I will bring equipment on as my income rises and or my needs grow to a more constant need for the machine. I may be adding another drill press, a Clausing with cast iron table and possibly a mill in the next month or so and maybe a spot welder( if new project is awarded to me( 35,000 pcs per year).(Perfect job for kid)

A shear or large press brake won't come till I buy all the little stuff and pay off all bills. Then I'll move or build and get my larger machines.