PDA

View Full Version : Houston is dead !!!!!

Bridges welding
06-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Is there any body in the u.s. or any other place that knows were the pipe line jobs, or compressor station jobs, good paying rig jobs are? i've got 18yrs of stick,(up bead, down bead,6010,7018,8010,ect.) tig, mig and 18 yrs of fabrication under my belt.i have been working for sunland for 4 yrs. and things have been real slow here we finished the last job i was on,and their bidding on other jobs. But i can't wait on them to come up with something i'm a hard worker and very good at my welding & fabricating skills and very easy to get along with i had alot of good contacts but lost them because of working for sunland for so long and the ones that i still have are full or laying off any help would be appriciated.thanks in advance.

gizzardgutz
06-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Things are slow everywhere if you read the forums. Go to the AWS forum here: http://www.aws.org/cgi-bin/mwf/forum_show.pl and click on "Welders Exchange" Who knows, you might meet some old contacts there?

chenry
06-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Systems Contracting is doing some compressor stations.

they are in El Dorado Arkansas, Dont know where the work actually is,

they will probably make you come to Eldo to test if you have not worked for them before.

www.tsg.bz

Bridges welding
06-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Systems Contracting is doing some compressor stations.

they are in El Dorado Arkansas, Dont know where the work actually is,

they will probably make you come to Eldo to test if you have not worked for them before.

www.tsg.bz

thanks alot man hope to return the favorto you some day.just called them had to leave a message.as far as goining any were to test i have no problems with that at all. thanks for the link.