PDA

View Full Version : Paging Riley Mcmillan, Paging Riley Mcmillan

shannon67
01-14-2006, 05:52 PM
Riley,
Rodney told me you were on here now. He told me that you and the mrs. have moved. I guess no more Pate's Swap Meet? I hope all is well with you and the little lady and I guess "sugar pie" is about grown by now?

Rodney has to keep me in line most of the time at work. He is still the same old Rodney, funny as hell. I wish I would have bought one of the few big benders that you made. I need one every now and again.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi.

riley mcmillan
01-21-2006, 01:01 AM
Hello Shannon. Good to hear from you. Yep, we moved to Pennsylvania. In May it will be two years since I sold craftbenders at Canton, Texas. We got our house ready to sell in Texas, sold it, and moved up here to be close to "Sugar Pie" who is living with her dad. She graduates this year. We like it here very much. The summers are nice. In the near future I plan to do some combination wood and metal work. You know, start a little business.

g

shannon67
01-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Glad to hear all is well. Speaking of small businesses, I have started my own. Click on the link below my name and see what I am up to. I will probably try an go to Pate's Swap meet this year and see how I do.

Talk to you later.