PDA

View Full Version : Logging in issue

bigdogrider99
07-17-2006, 07:28 AM
I was wondering if there is an option some where I am missing to keep me logged in. I usually have this site up at work all day. I have to relog in every time I want to make a new post, it seems whether it has been 5 minutes or 5 hours since the last time I posted something.

I have on of those cool jobs where I am baby sitting a network, (read as lots of free time)

Thanks and you have a great site.

beth at weldingmag
07-17-2006, 09:17 AM
There is a little box right beside the login boxes that you can check to save your login info. If you are already checking that box, and you are still being logged out each time you leave the site, you most likely need to delete the cookies in your Internet browser. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies. If that still doesn't work, please let me know via private message and we can troubleshoot.

bigdogrider99
07-17-2006, 10:21 AM
It is not a really big problem just bothersome since I have to relog in

zapster
07-19-2006, 09:59 PM
lets say i leave my home 'puter logged on and went to the shop...

can i log on there as well at the same time?

...zap!

beth at weldingmag
07-21-2006, 08:56 AM
You can use the "Remember me" function on as many computers as you want and will be automatically logged in when you open WeldingWeb. I do it all the time. I've never had a WeldingWeb page open on two computers at the same time, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a problem either.