PDA

View Full Version : Welding hood headgear!!

Chantz Fabz
06-02-2016, 02:10 AM
Just got a package in the mail and made an unboxing video...
can't believe how affordable it was and what amazing quality
defiantly a good investment!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITn4CucI1ZI
Dont beat me up to bad on my video im new to posting videos hahahha
but let me know whatcha think and what i need to improve
cheers!

filo
06-02-2016, 05:30 PM
pffft who needs head gear when you have bolts on your earmuff headphones!

7A749
06-02-2016, 05:32 PM
I think you gotta slow down on the amount of vids you're posting here man.

Kinda getting excessive.

One or two with commentary and participation is one thing. Several a week ain't gonna fly.

I see any more in the immediate future, I'll pull them.

Chantz Fabz
06-03-2016, 01:38 AM
ohhh not trying to start any drama i just thought thats what this place was for?

John T
06-03-2016, 03:30 AM
i just thought thats what this place was for?

To showcase your videos???

Honestly, I find them painfully boring to watch.

Sorry.

7A749
06-03-2016, 08:19 AM
ohhh not trying to start any drama i just thought thats what this place was for?

No. We have no issue with regular contributing members posting a few vids from time to time, but we have had some who view the site as little more than a repository for dumping dozens of videos and links to increase traffic to YouTube channels and social media sites. That's little more than free advertising and that's against the rules I'm afraid.

All I'm saying is discretion is the key here. We try to be reasonable, but one every day is too much. Maybe a couple few a month, but several a week is excessive. Even if you're not making money off your vids (yet) it sets a precedent for others simply looking for a place to funnel traffic to their various sites, etc.

Please let me assure you it's not personal. We are working on a more comprehensive guide and specific rules regarding videos and links to them. I just haven't had time to completely draft it yet, but myself and the rest of the moderators have been discussing it as of late. The site rules have a clear policy about advertising, but when those rules were written YouTube was in its infancy and social media as we know it today did not exist. What exists today is not always clear cut or black and white. But, there's a fine line between ok and too much. We want to strike a balance somewhere in between so members who contribute on a regular basis can post some vids up without the site turning into an over moderated military camp of strict do and donts.

That's pretty much the long and short of it.

Thanks for your understanding.

mikecwik
06-07-2016, 11:06 PM
Anybody who hangs their tools by the cord is alright in my book.

Seven! Wait til you get a load of my unboxing video. I will be wearing boxers. Briefly. (Yes there was a play on briefs there. Or was there?)

Hide your kids. Hide the wife.

7A749
06-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Anybody who hangs their tools by the cord is alright in my book.

Seven! Wait til you get a load of my unboxing video. I will be wearing boxers. Briefly. (Yes there was a play of briefs there. Or was there?)

Hide your kids. Hide the wife.

Thanks for the warning Mike. :laugh:

KMcCurdy
06-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Guess in order to show mikecwik up I'm gonna have to film my new video in a banana hammock:laugh::laugh:

mikecwik
06-08-2016, 11:35 PM
Guess in order to show mikecwik up I'm gonna have to film my new video in a banana hammock:laugh::laugh:

My moments at the top never last very long.

mikecwik
06-08-2016, 11:48 PM
I will be digging a little deeper into my repertoire.