Deleted Posts and Longevity Sub Forum Rules - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Deleted Posts and Longevity Sub Forum Rules

Hi John,
    www.Longevity-inc.com is the sponsor of this area. They sell high quality Chinese welders, plasma cutters, and generators. Longevity is also the brand name of their equipment. I personally own the Longevity LS160P multifunction welder/plasma cutter and am very happy with it.

I don't blame Simon for cleaning this thread up. It got filled with criticism and garbage posts from people who have never owned one of his units and have never dealt with Simon. Some of these attacks were personal and uncalled for.
    Gadget
    Last edited by Gadget; 08-09-2008 at 02:46 PM.

If Longevity is the sole sponsor of this forum I feel he can call the shots and since there has been "bad news", so as to speak, on the forum I hope he continues to clean house.

I came to this forum to "learn something" and has been a great help.

I don't want to hear nasty comments, bad language etc; and "bickering".

Thank you for the "FREE" info from this forum and it's "Sponsor".

John

John,
    I have had my unit for about 6 months now. I don't profess to be an expert by any means but if there is anything I can do to help feel free to ask. I never TIG welded before getting my unit and it shows. My welds are strong but certainly not the beautiful examples I see here. (a bit of envy here)
    I have also build a CNC plasma table starting from scratch and with a knowledge base of zero. I learned a lot about the process the hard way and might be able to save you some work if you decide to build one.
    Gadget

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRoger View Post
    I'm brand new here and trying to figure out which import 3-in-1 machine to buy, so I'm reading everything. I read the post that Longevity claims wasn't deleted and find it is heavily edited. Longevity himself quotes a post in the thread, the post itself was deleted from the thread. Seems like the whole thread was "cleaned up". I'm not sure I can trust this supplier.

I'll keep watching and reading before I part with my hard-earned money.

Roger
    Hi Roger,

The posts cleaned up were inflammatory and personal. Also, the posts were not from customers our ours, most were from competitors stealing our thread or butting in and introducing their products. Also, there were a lot of posts that were deleted because they were taking away from the buying experience of our customers and focusing on bashing, and straight hate, defamation of character, etc.. because our products are imported - none of the deleted posts were from our users or people who attempted to buy from us. Our customers who experienced problems are always treated with respect and are never out of their hard earned dollars! We take care of EVERYONE!

We have a full forum with customers and testimonials and we can help you on here. In fact, every other supplier out there is stating their ACDC pulse/plasma units are bad, however, we have had great success with our factory and you can see the results on our forums and work from our members.

If you are still uncertain if you can trust our brand, i can provide references and can arrange to call you personally to assure you we run this company ethically with customer satisfaction in mind. Please PM me your contact information or call me on Monday Ext: 201

Thanks!

Simon
    Last edited by longevity-inc.com; 08-09-2008 at 10:18 PM.
    LONGEVITY
    Phone: 877-566-4462

Thanks for the support Roger, John, and Gadget.
    Last edited by longevity-inc.com; 08-12-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    LONGEVITY

Wow!!! I wish I would have consulted this thread before I ordered a new Miller 200Dx today. Now I think I'll order another one.
    Proud to be self-employed and not have to rely on ANYONE but me to make my way in this world.
    Dynasty 350DX
    Dynasty 200DX
    MM 350P
    MM 210
    MM Passport Plus
    Spectrum 375 Extreme
    08' Trailblazer 302

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Spaz View Post
    Wow!!! I wish I would have consulted this thread before I ordered a new Miller 200Dx today. Now I think I'll order another one.
    Mud,

Congrats on your miller! If you decide to save some money in the future, give us a try!
    LONGEVITY

[QUOTE=RogerRoger;205802]I'm brand new here and trying to figure out which import 3-in-1 machine to buy, so I'm reading everything. I read the post that Longevity claims wasn't deleted and find it is heavily edited. Longevity himself quotes a post in the thread, the post itself was deleted from the thread. Seems like the whole thread was "cleaned up". I'm not sure I can trust this supplier.

I'll keep watching and reading before I part with my hard-earned money.

Roger[/QUOTE]

Like you, I am new, although I have a small Miller Mig that my neighbor and I bought together ( about $ 400.00 each) I want to learn Tig and I want a Plasma cutter... I do not have $1,500- $2,000 to allocate to this machine, but the cost of the Longevity LS 160 P was $1,000 and I felt since I am a hobbyist and the company Touts a great guarrantee, I made a " Leap of faith" and decided it would not be " Financial Suicide" If I was wrong...
    Only time well tell if it was a good decision. I also have a Longevity dealer 20 minutes from my house.... That was the Real Plus....to convince me to try it.
    Watch this space for further posts on the Machine
    Joe
    Longevity LS 160 P tig/Plasma combo
    Lincoln AC/DC 225 Tombstone
    Miller 170 Mig (shared with neighbor)

"Life is like Ice cream...Enjoy it or it melts away"
    joebiplane