1 inch severance cut with Longevity Force Cut LP80d - Page 3
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 1 inch severance cut with Longevity Force Cut LP80d

Update:

Sent: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:04:47 -0500 (EST)
    Subject: RE: Waves to Tom

Tom,

The check was sent out Monday. Check 1084 was the check.

Well here it is the 4th of Dec and the check is still in the mail. Not sure what happened.

Tom
    Co-Own CNC shop:Miller :1251 plasma cutter, MaxStar 700 TIG/Stick, & XMT 456 Multiprocess Welder.& 2 Hypertherm HPR260's Plasma Cutter

Sorry I had a bad stroke but now I am back.

Tom,

The check was sent to your purcahsing address, which is in NY. Since you have moved to FL and mentioned that you get mail forwarded. I am not sure what happened, but we can email you a receipt copy of the check.

Now, we will be forced to put a stop payment on check 1084, resend you a check with tracking as this is getting a bit out of hand. If you want, we can send money direct to your paypal account once we void the check.

I noticed you posting on another thread that I am giving you a check in the mail routine? Tom, you have been in contact with me everyday. You told me you wish to wait a bit longer. We are not dodging you so please do not make it seem that way.

Simon
    Last edited by longevity-inc.com; 12-04-2008 at 08:22 PM.
    LONGEVITY
    Phone: 877-566-4462

Update:

I voided your check and sent a refund via paypal. If the check shows up, please let me know.

Simon
    LONGEVITY

Thanks Simon,

I am not sure why the check was mailed to my NY address. I have been in touch with both you and the folks at Longevity since I received the 3rd unit on 10-17-08, I informed Longevity I would be heading back to FL with the unopened package.This was was noted in my post number 43 dated 11-06-08. Longevity was informed I took the unit unopened from NY to my address in FL.

On 11-05-08 I received the faxed shipping affidavit at my FL house. On that signed affidavit was a "Note: unit is being returned as non functional. The main upper circuit board was damaged upon powering up the unit and is being returned per warranty return policy. And a full refund issued.
    sent from. my name
    my street address
    my FL city & zip Yes it had the actual Name and FL address

on 11-06-08 DHL picked up the package from my FL address using your prepaid DHL shipping label.
    on 11-10-08 DHL delivered the package to your home address.

Since Longevity sent all those to my FL address and the affidavit was both faxed and mailed back (in the package) with the refund return address I am not sure why they would have sent it to the wrong address. I can only assume it was a adminstration error. You may want to check your records I have copies of all of mine in case you need them just in case someone else got that check and tries to cash it.

I phoned my post office up in NY and relayed your info that a check was mailed. They say if it went there they would have forwarded it within one day of receipt.

In the meantime if it does show up here I will let you know.

Thanks Simon,
    Tom
    Co-Own CNC shop:Miller :1251 plasma cutter, MaxStar 700 TIG/Stick, & XMT 456 Multiprocess Welder.& 2 Hypertherm HPR260's Plasma Cutter

Thanks again Simon,
    I just received an email from paypal that they received the refund.

Tom

No Problem Tom,

Sorry it took so long. The bank said they will send a statement about the stop check. I can forward it after i get it. I am not sure what happened.

Maybe we are cursed?

Anyway, you have a good night.

Simon
    LONGEVITY

I really do not see to see the bank's statement about voiding the check.

I am happy with the refund via Paypal.

Tom