Miller pro 300 Perkins Diesel Chesapeake Va
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Miller pro 300 Perkins Diesel Chesapeake Va

Well I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought slow hands vantage 300 and don't need two large engine drives so my faithful machine has to go. It is a Miller pro 300 Diesel machine with 2264 hours on it always serviced regulary Oil ,filter fuel filter and air filter all Changed 100 hours ago It has a perkins diesel 3 cylinder everything works and it welds great and doesn't burn oil/ leak fluids/ or anything. Comes with the miller RHC 14 remote with a 20 foot cord. I have owned this machine for about 3 years I bought it used it is an 2006 model. If ya have any questions feel free to ask or pm me offers not really in a hurry to sell it $5900.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Vantage 300 kubota ,miller 304 xmt ,lincoln ln 25 pro , ranger 305 G, plenty of other tools of the trade to make the sparks fly.

Re: Miller pro 300 Perkins Diesel Chesapeake Va

Bump to da top
    Vantage 300 kubota ,miller 304 xmt ,lincoln ln 25 pro , ranger 305 G, plenty of other tools of the trade to make the sparks fly.

Price drop $5500 Machine is on ebay.

You say pick up only....just how opposed are you to shipping? This have the 12000 watt generator side as well?

I just want cash in hand for the machine old school status hahaha . It does have the 12k generator I ran it the other day for about 20 minutes to weld some tractor parts and it ran Great.

How does it compare to a vantage welding wise??

I am pretty happy with both of them performance wise the pro burns less fuel and is quieter . They both have great flat and over head welding I like the vantage more for downhill welding. It would be a tough decision if I were to buy a new machine right now with having run both of them. I like miller much more as a company but the vantage is growing on me the more I use it.

but you never did answer yeller_twin's question,,how opposed are you to shipping? You would be paid before you ship it so I assume you would have "cash in hand" before the shipping occurred. I am in Texas and I have been shopping around for one of these and I don't feel your price is out of line but it is a pain to ship that baby for any distance 'cause it has to be done by a freight carrier and the time to set all that up is a pain. However, if someone is willing to pay the extra are you willing?

It is a last option for me to ship the machine. I Just don't really have time right now to create it deal with shippers and a person on the other end. I have dealt with shipping welding machines in the past and I would rather have a face to face with someone that knows what they are buying and Im not getting a phone call that says the shipper has destroyed my machine or damaged it. I Just truly don't want to deal with the headache I am not in dire need of the money from the machine and it doesn't really hurt my feelings to have another machine as a backup . We have a lot of work locally and I was hoping someone will scoop it up to where they can weld with it check it over and make sure it is everything they want and expect. I am a stand up seller and have nothing to hide with the machine but it is still a used machine. So to answer the question I would truly prefer to have someone locally come get it if it doesn't sell in a couple months I might look into shipping it.

Would you consider any trades? I've got a couple SA200's and an 11 second Camaro I'm trying to unload.

I'd like to have that machine but I need to get rid of some of this other stuff first...

Na not really considering any trades I am trying to buy a house right now and would like to have the cash for down payment

It is a deal for someone, they are 11 grand new out the door.
    Disclaimer; "I am just an a$$hole welder, don't take it personally ."

Yeah the machine runs great and welds awesome I have no complaints at all with the machine If I hadn't gotten such a good deal on the vantage I would still be running this one. I posted it back up on ebay at $5350 I had over 500 views and 40 people watching it . I have had a couple of close offers but I think $5350 is a steal for a machine with less the 2500 hours.

I would really like to have it, but I'm holding tight to my money right now until I hear back on some of the bids I have out right now. If I get all the jobs I went after then I will need every penny I have to carry payroll considering my money is running 60-120 days out on this government work. It sucks trying to grow sometimes.

I have 2 of my SA200's up on ebay right now and I think I can get $3500 between the two of them. If it gets closer to the end of the auction and it looks like I will get the money I want, then I will probably come down and pick it up.

Sold pending pick up to Beck's Welding and Fabrication, Inc. Thanks

Machine is officially sold Thanks OldSchool PSD

Thank you for a kick *** machine!