Welding table picture thread - Page 27
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Re: Welding table picture thread

I saved your picture to my ipad and used my image rotation tool and if on my pc I would have saved it on the pc, opened it up with ms paint and used the rotation tool as well. Then save the image after it’s rotated.
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, L-tec, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

Strange, I saved the image rotated as well, but it keep fighting me? Thank you. Back to the important stuff, welding tables!

That's a beauty camfab! Bet that puts a nice dent in the ol' coinpurse, but if you think about it your fab/work table is often the most used tool in your entire workshop. Now comes the joy of the first grinder gouge in that beautiful top! ouch, I can feel it from here

Quote Originally Posted by camfab View Post
    Strange, I saved the image rotated as well, but it keep fighting me? Thank you. Back to the important stuff, welding tables!
    Resaving them won't help if the program you're using keeps the orientation bit intact.... I use a program called irfanview, it's small been around forever... and free it has an option to disable the orientation data in the file header and it's has lots of other features!!! there are other programs some of the guys on here use that work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlues View Post
    That's a beauty camfab! Bet that puts a nice dent in the ol' coinpurse, but if you think about it your fab/work table is often the most used tool in your entire workshop. Now comes the joy of the first grinder gouge in that beautiful top! ouch, I can feel it from here
    Your right, the fully gridded and dead flat table is like a whole new world. The funny thing is that while not cheap, this table is not that much more than the Stronghand Chineseium. Where they bend you over is the tooling, none of which I own yet. Waiting to see how deep Uncle Sam is going to reach into my savings account before I get any tooling ��. Ya, let’s not talk about grinders....

Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    Resaving them won't help if the program you're using keeps the orientation bit intact.... I use a program called irfanview, it's small been around forever... and free it has an option to disable the orientation data in the file header and it's has lots of other features!!! there are other programs some of the guys on here use that work as well.

Thank you, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by camfab View Post
    Your right, the fully gridded and dead flat table is like a whole new world. The funny thing is that while not cheap, this table is not that much more than the Stronghand Chineseium. Where they bend you over is the tooling, none of which I own yet. Waiting to see how deep Uncle Sam is going to reach into my savings account before I get any tooling ��. Ya, let’s not talk about grinders....
    I chopped the end off Strong Hand sliding clamps and welded a 5/8” bolt for the 5/8” holes in my table.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Lis2323 View Post
    I chopped the end off Strong Hand sliding clamps and welded a 5/8” bolt for the 5/8” holes in my table.

Sacrilegious!!!!!!

Great idea though

Quote Originally Posted by Lis2323 View Post

Good idea.