wts turn key mobile welding business--minnesota
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

wts turn key mobile welding business--minnesota

Turn key mobile welding business! 1994 chevy k3500 dually 4x4 truck,60000miles,5.7, 5 speed. former california county truck. stahl utility bed.many new parts and 50000 mile service done.extremely small amount of surface rust on utility box. cab is rust free! includes
    04 miller bobcat 250nt welder\generator w/ 18 hours on it.miller suitcase 12vs wire feeder,tig torch,50 ft of ground and stinger leads.misc clamps,tips,etc.everything you need to start welding today.baby number 2 forces sale(cant fit 2 car seats in this rig)plus will have no time.everything runs and looks great. email or call for all the small details. thanks
    651-775-0079
    13,000 obo
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason: to take out today's modern super-animals such as the flying squirrel and the electric eel"- Lenny

Beckman,

Do you have any other pics of this rig? Especially the welders, boxes open etc. If you do please send to valltex_welding@yahoo.com

"Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason: to take out today's modern super-animals such as the flying squirrel and the electric eel"- Lenny

well ebay almost worked
    must sell!
    thanks

Looks good.

IMHO you will get closer to your sell price if you do better pictures. With snow in the bed etc. it looks like it has been unkept. Makes one think that the rig and equipment has not been well cared for.

Get all the snow out, Shine her all up and Get someone to take good pictures and relist her on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by coachgeo
    Looks good.

IMHO you will get closer to your sell price if you do better pictures. With snow in the bed etc. it looks like it has been unkept. Makes one think that the rig and equipment has not been well cared for.

Get all the snow out, Shine her all up and Get someone to take good pictures and relist her on Ebay.
    I personally disagree with this. I think that folks in the ttrade who would be interested in this rig would look rihgt past the snow. After all its a working rig not a show piece. I think it looks lieka good rig. Maybe not the best time of year, if you could hold off another month or two might make a differnce IMO but still wishing you the best of luck.
    IF it Catches...Let it Burn

Quote Originally Posted by TxRedneck
    I personally disagree with this. I think that folks in the ttrade who would be interested in this rig would look rihgt past the snow. After all its a working rig not a show piece. I think it looks lieka good rig. Maybe not the best time of year, if you could hold off another month or two might make a differnce IMO but still wishing you the best of luck.
    Thanks TX, it has been in minnesota for 2 1/2 years so it has seen snow. The welder is covered and looks just like new. the truck is definitly no a show truck but a very solid well kept worker. i dont think ill do the ebay thing again, to much hassle. i wish i could wait till summer but the baby on the way says otherwise and i cant argue with it yet!

oh and by the way the welder is sitting on c-channel so it is never buried in the snow. thanks

you say baby on the way...congrats

Thanks TX, It ought to be fun 18 month old and newborn

lmao you know whats funnier than that....Ive got a 9 month...or wait...hmmm 10 month? anyway...wife is pregnant. New baby will be born one month before current baby hit 1 year.....yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh can we say OOppps.. Oh well the lord has a plan for all of them and so far there both healthy and doing well...the new one had us worried a lil for a while but hes due feb 21 and is now positioned right and all that kinda good stuff. Unlike the older one hes a normal size. My lil man was a big baby. 8-12. Someting about gestational diabetes. Affects my wife during pregnancies now. Not her first. Weve got a 7 yr old daughter too. But these two have put her into this gestational diabestes. Wesley we dint know about until it wsa little too late. The tests came up neg. Than he was real big. She started off with this one palnning on it. Shes more or less been pregnant for the past oh whateber 16 months lol. Its kinda screwed up but whatcha do. She Wes was 3 months when the new one was made. I feel your pain but I know it will be good for you. Its a drag you cant keep the bobus. I considered selling mine...specially since my brother has taken possesion of my piuckup. But a family friend has the bobus and uses it on occasion and cares for it. Hes got a 93 dodge 250 4X4 and it handles the bobus real nice. For now im just hangin on cause I dont need to give itup. Its been handy for them power outages too Good luck with everything. God bless you and your FLY.

wow, yea it was quite a surprise to us as well. took 4 years for the first one and pow another happens in a matter of months. hope its a boy so i can have one of each and be done. anyways good luck on your next one coming,that gestanial diabetes can be a scary thing but at least they caught it and will be on top of it when the time comes. our prayers go out to your family and your sanity ,stay well.thanks

will sell for 10000 without suitcase 12vs wirefeeder,thanks

again must sell, make offer, lets talk. thanks

10000 for whole package. thanks

sold,thanks