Everlast 210EXT question - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 135
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    When your foot pedal or amptrol is plugged in, you do not get upslope or downslope. I was using mine today with the torch switch and amptrol in 4T mode (factory amptrol torch with rotating knob). No need for upslope as the rheostat does the upslope if I want. Starts were soft, and gentle, and I was welding .035 or .040 stainless (did not mic it). No issues at all. Pedal and torchswitch with amptrol do not need upslope. Why would they? If you stepped on the pedal, or rolled the amperage on, there would be a delay of whatever upslope time was programmed before you got an arc response, or even a flare of amperage after you rolled the pedal off to the switch as the unit would then signal the unit to start the arc from whatever point it was and then bring it back down after the pedal was at rest. Yes, I know the affect it would have...I've worked with this stuff a while now, and have tested every possible configuration on these units that we could figure a way to do. In short having slope or whatever is completely redundant, and creates more problems for operation and learning. The pedal works through the 2T programming on these units, so again, these functions aren't necessary in 2T. About 95% of our users use the foot pedal exclusively, and 4% use the 2T/4T features some, and about 1% use them regularly, and so far no one else has had an issue.

    We did make it clear. We even put it in video form, way before Longevity had a unit with features like ours.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    When your foot pedal or amptrol is plugged in, you do not get upslope or downslope.
    I question if you know your own product. You do get up slope and down slope in AC mode in 2T mode with the pedal plugged in. You do not get start amps or end amps in AC 2T mode. In DC- (EN) you do not get up slope or down slope or start amps and end amps. I would be glad to post a video of my unit failing to support what you claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    We did make it clear. We even put it in video form, way before Longevity had a unit with features like ours.
    That’s funny. You put it in a video that is no longer available. Your web site still shows that the 210EXT supports up slope, start amps, down slope and end amps, with no mention that it does not do it an all modes. Longevity makes it very clear that their unit only supports start amps and end amps in 4T mode. They do support upslope and down slope in both AC and DC unlike the Everlast 210EXT. Miller and Lincoln support up slope, start amps, down slope and end amps in AC, DC- and DC+. This is from the Longevity user manual. At least they tell the truth.

    Name:  200EX.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  16.4 KB

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Ok, again with the liar bit. So, you mean the 200EX, their version of thermal arc which operates basically the same? or the one that is a direct spitting image of your unit? You know, why don't you do some research before you determine what is the truth, or who is telling it first? You really don't need to be making assumptions here, as it only going to make you look bad very in short order. Maybe Zoama or another long time customer who knows the history will pm you the downlow on the real truth. As far as threads go...this one is over done.

    Edit: You mean this machine? This is straight from the thermal arc manual on their 186 which is the 200ex that was/is? available from Longevity. It is no secret, they've told people that publicly, so I am not spilling any beans here. I think this points several things including pointing out the fact that there ARE other name brand companies in the US that see 2T differently. If thermal arc/tweco/colfax/Victor/ESAB? can offer a unit with 2T that operates this way, it takes away your primary argument, that yours should have it. They've sold a huge number of these units here in the US, so I wouldn't go attacking them about how theirs operate.

    Second, as far as truth telling or truth copying which is it? It's easier to get the answer right on a test if you are looking at someone elses paper if you don't know the answer.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lugweld; 05-28-2014 at 07:46 AM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    While we are on that subject, to further address this issue you have raised, and prove that not only have you not done your homework, you have not read your manual on your own unit, which was ALSO available before online when you bought your machine. Not only was it in the video manual, it was in YOUR manual all along. I guess this was MY fault now for not pointing it out first, but now I forget, what was the orginal allegation? You had a broken unit? You had a defective/flawed unit? Lincoln said 2T was supposed to operate this way after the class you took from them after you had your unit for nearly a year? We were lying to you? We were trying to cover it up? We were trying to omit facts? Each position you put forth, I have carefully dismantled, I've offered you now two forms of proof now, one in video form, where the release date was verifyable, and the other straight from the manual you had available to you even before you bought the unit. I've tried to be helpful, but you've continuously ignored questions, made accusations, and suggest we are lying.

    Straight from the 210ext manual on your machine:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lugweld; 05-28-2014 at 08:31 AM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    I agree this thread is done. In summary here are the facts of comparable 200A units.

    Name:  chart.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  25.8 KB

    I hope this helps others choose a new welder.
    Last edited by Judgeless; 05-28-2014 at 10:29 AM.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by Judgeless View Post
    I agree this thread is done. In summary here are the facts of comparable 200A units.

    Name:  chart.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  25.8 KB

    I hope this helps others choose a new welder.
    Probably not as very few people need or care about the particulars that this features details. They want basic on/off operation in 2T. Most are concerned with foot pedal operation. Additionally after demonstrating to you about other major companies with similar functionality to ours, it is probably less than .5%. And with the new units coming out in a month or so, with a whole list of different features and capabilities, that number falls to 0.0%. And with a little closer scrutiny, I suspect you'd find an discrepancy in the description versus true operation in at least one of the units listed...and your unit represents facts from last years production. All companies make yearly subtle changes in their product, whether internally, externally or operationally that really don't affect the heart of the unit or require a full upgrade of the manual. No one has a cow over it though.
    Last edited by lugweld; 05-28-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    709

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Jugeless, you have entered the TwiLight Zone. Trust me, there is nothing to do but leave because here truth become lies, white will be black and logic will fly in the void. You've done good though, be proud!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    197

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by Yofish View Post
    Jugeless, you have entered the TwiLight Zone. Trust me, there is nothing to do but leave because here truth become lies, white will be black and logic will fly in the void. You've done good though, be proud!
    Specifically, what do you see as a lie in this situation ?
    If you were the person to resolve this dispute, how would you handle it ?
    In making your decision, please weigh all the information in this specific case.
    Everlast 250 EX - 2013 model
    Everlast I-Mig 250P with 20' Profax gun
    Everlast PowerPlasma60 with P80 torch
    Hobart Handler 135
    Everlast PowerPro256: Sold

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by Yofish View Post
    Jugeless, you have entered the TwiLight Zone. Trust me, there is nothing to do but leave because here truth become lies, white will be black and logic will fly in the void. You've done good though, be proud!
    These settings are not lies. They are facts.
    Name:  chart.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  25.8 KB
    I took a one week TIG class at Lincoln Electric (40 hours) of lecture and hands on. We used up slope, start current, down slope and end current in both 2T and 4T mode using AC and DC-. We never used DC+ for anything. It is good for killing tungsten. When I got home I tried all these setting on my 210EXT and many did not work. Again these are all facts.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    So you've personally tested everyone of these units and confirmed? No, I think not.

    ThermalArc/TWECO has a very interesting history and was one of the FIRST companies to promote and standadize the use of 2t/4t on units in the US. They have for a long time offered some of the best and innovative inverters on the market. You can get more out of reading a thermal arc manual than MIller's and Lincoln's manuals on similar products combined. IF they do not support the features you claim on their current flagship product, sounds like you listened to 40 hours of hot air from a biased perspective. Shame. If I were you, I'd take away the hands on experience, and suggest you do more comprehensive study from a non brand centric perspective.

    40 hours in a lecture and lab makes you no welding industry known expert, or welder for that matter. Come back to me when you pass 30 years and gone through some additional training, and I'll be glad to discuss the finer points with you.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    So you've personally tested everyone of these units and confirmed? No, I think not.

    ThermalArc/TWECO has a very interesting history and was one of the FIRST companies to promote and standadize the use of 2t/4t on units in the US. They have for a long time offered some of the best and innovative inverters on the market. You can get more out of reading a thermal arc manual than MIller's and Lincoln's manuals on similar products combined. IF they do not support the features you claim on their current flagship product, sounds like you listened to 40 hours of hot air from a biased perspective. Shame. If I were you, I'd take away the hands on experience, and suggest you do more comprehensive study from a non brand centric perspective.

    40 hours in a lecture and lab makes you no welding industry known expert, or welder for that matter. Come back to me when you pass 30 years and gone through some additional training, and I'll be glad to discuss the finer points with you.
    Sir, you have gone above and beyond in this thread. You have earned a lot of respect from me, and I suspect from others as well. And, your'e spot on about the TA owner's manuals.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    So you've personally tested everyone of these units and confirmed? No, I think not.
    I have tested ˝ of the units myself. I tested each of the modes on the Lincoln V205Tand they all work. I also tested all the modes on my Everlast 210EXT and verified that all the ones listed as ‘No’ above do not work. I have not tested Millers unit but have a lot of trust in their manual. The info for Longevity was out of their manual.

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    If I were you, I'd take away the hands on experience, and suggest you do more comprehensive study from a non brand centric perspective.
    It seems that you have no trust in Miller or Lincoln. Would you like for me to do a survey on the general forum of who is more of a trusted company. Miller, Lincoln, Longevity or Everlast? What do you think the results will be? I predict Miller will be at 48%, Lincoln will be at 48% and Longevity and Everlast will be at 1% each. Give me the go and I will post the survey.

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    40 hours in a lecture and lab makes you no welding industry known expert, or welder for that matter. Come back to me when you pass 30 years and gone through some additional training, and I'll be glad to discuss the finer points with you.
    Lincoln has been making welding equipment since 1895. That is 119 years. I think their training trumps your 30 years experience.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    197

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by Judgeless View Post
    I have tested ˝ of the units myself. I tested each of the modes on the Lincoln V205Tand they all work. I also tested all the modes on my Everlast 210EXT and verified that all the ones listed as ‘No’ above do not work. I have not tested Millers unit but have a lot of trust in their manual. The info for Longevity was out of their manual.


    It seems that you have no trust in Miller or Lincoln. Would you like for me to do a survey on the general forum of who is more of a trusted company. Miller, Lincoln, Longevity or Everlast? What do you think the results will be? I predict Miller will be at 48%, Lincoln will be at 48% and Longevity and Everlast will be at 1% each. Give me the go and I will post the survey.


    Lincoln has been making welding equipment since 1895. That is 119 years. I think their training trumps your 30 years experience.
    You spoke earlier of your integrity yet your argument has become childish and you completely dodge questions.
    Answer this one or I'll assume you're just trolling. Why do you want to hold the torch switch for your entire weld when you can press it once to start and once more to finish the weld while having all the functions you want ?
    Everlast 250 EX - 2013 model
    Everlast I-Mig 250P with 20' Profax gun
    Everlast PowerPlasma60 with P80 torch
    Hobart Handler 135
    Everlast PowerPro256: Sold

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Minneapolis ,MN
    Posts
    130

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    a Good welder makes good welds with equipment/features available
    show me your welds

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Minneapolis ,MN
    Posts
    130

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    a Good welder makes good welds with equipment/features available
    show me your welds
    Pictures please

    Waiting to see the box you have welded yourself into.
    Last edited by rick9345; 05-29-2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: add comment

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by zoama View Post
    You spoke earlier of your integrity yet your argument has become childish and you completely dodge questions.
    Answer this one or I'll assume you're just trolling. Why do you want to hold the torch switch for your entire weld when you can press it once to start and once more to finish the weld while having all the functions you want ?
    It is very apparent you work for Everlast based on your posts, here and there.

    http://forums.everlastgenerators.com...3786#post53786

    Your views are very biased.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    709

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Well! Setting aside the OP's experience, how about a direct answer to his chart, is he correct or not? Is that too hard to answer? Like, YES or NO. If the kids right, so be it, everyone moves on, he sells his Everlast and buys what he wants. He, like me, started out all 'wanting to figure it out' then discovered he was in no-mans land and was more, with every post, put on the defensive. If what he states is true whether or not it has practical significance - so what? To flog it because 'someone might misunderstand' is hardly a position that the majors would take.

    Double-dog-dare; yes or no?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by Yofish View Post
    Well! Setting aside the OP's experience, how about a direct answer to his chart, is he correct or not? Is that too hard to answer? Like, YES or NO. If the kids right, so be it, everyone moves on, he sells his Everlast and buys what he wants.
    Great question. These are direct questions about the Everlast 210EXT. Can the Everlast 210EXT do any of the functions listed as no? Does Everlast admit that their unit is not up to par with Miller, Lincoln or Longevity? YES or NO?

    Name:  chart.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  25.8 KB

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    First Yofish, your comments are irrelevant to begin with. No question was posed. I was the one to challenge the validity of his chart. The Longevity unit is the same unit as the Thermal arc and they've gone through great pains to say so...IF Thermal Arc does not support the function, I would doubt that Longevity's unit programming deviates from the programming very far. My comment was that he stated a fact, when in FACT, he is only reading charts and comparing what he is interpreting them to say. This is what got him in trouble in the first place. Judgeless has not learned his lesson. WHEN he has used all the units in his chart personally in 2T, then he can state it as a fact that there is no error in how 1) he has interpreted the operation as presented in the literature 2) That no mistake was made in the writing of the material. I've found some dramatic mistakes in all of the manufacturers published information from time to time...and it would not be the first time, nor the second, or third, that a mistake was made in a manual, brochure or even video information.

    From what I have gathered from Judgeless (a funny moniker considering the situation), he is a Prius driving, attention seeking (with comments about posting on all forums to draw attention to get his way.) person who claims he is an Electrical Engineer who goes to a class from a competitor and defacto tell him our unit doesn't operate the way they think it should after he has had it for about a year without a reason to complain about the function. OUR EE on staff ( who has been at his occupation since the 70's and with Everlast since about 2007) has offered to talk with him directly about the issues, if he would give him a call. As of yet, I have not seen any confirmation that he did call...soooo.....

    Zoama does not work for Everlast...another error in assumption on Judgeless' part. He does help manage the forum on our site in a thankless role as a moderator. He is a customer just like anyone else. And to note his question (as it is mine as well) has not been answered.
    Last edited by lugweld; 05-29-2014 at 01:18 AM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    197

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by Judgeless View Post
    It is very apparent you work for Everlast based on your posts, here and there.

    http://forums.everlastgenerators.com...3786#post53786

    Your views are very biased.
    You've dodged the question again so you look like a troll.

    You also dodged my signature in every post I make at the Everlast forum...
    I'm not an expert or an Everlast employee, I'm just a hobby welder sharing my experience and helping where I can.
    I'm not an Everlast employee and receive no compensation from them.
    I just noticed something fishy here and that's you trying to make a big deal of touching the torch switch once to start and again to finish instead of holding it until the end of the weld.
    The machine does exactly what you want, you just can't let go of the switch.
    Dodge the question again to confirm your troll status.
    Everlast 250 EX - 2013 model
    Everlast I-Mig 250P with 20' Profax gun
    Everlast PowerPlasma60 with P80 torch
    Hobart Handler 135
    Everlast PowerPro256: Sold

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    First Yofish, your comments are irrelevant to begin with. No question was posed. I was the one to challenge the validity of his chart. The Longevity unit is the same unit as the Thermal arc and they've gone through great pains to say so...IF Thermal Arc does not support the function, I would doubt that Longevity's unit programming deviates from the programming very far. My comment was that he stated a fact, when in FACT, he is only reading charts and comparing what he is interpreting them to say. This is what got him in trouble in the first place. Judgeless has not learned his lesson. WHEN he has used all the units in his chart personally in 2T, then he can state it as a fact that there is no error in how 1) he has interpreted the operation as presented in the literature 2) That no mistake was made in the writing of the material. I've found some dramatic mistakes in all of the manufacturers published information from time to time...and it would not be the first time, nor the second, or third, that a mistake was made in a manual, brochure or even video information.

    From what I have gathered from Judgeless (a funny moniker considering the situation), he is a Prius driving, attention seeking (with comments about posting on all forums to draw attention to get his way.) person who claims he is an Electrical Engineer who goes to a class from a competitor and defacto tell him our unit doesn't operate the way they think it should after he has had it for about a year without a reason to complain about the function. OUR EE on staff ( who has been at his occupation since the 70's and with Everlast since about 2007) has offered to talk with him directly about the issues, if he would give him a call. As of yet, I have not seen any confirmation that he did call...soooo.....

    Zoama does not work for Everlast...another error in assumption on Judgeless' part. He does help manage the forum on our site in a thankless roles as a moderator. He is a customer just like anyone else. And to note his question (as it is mine as well) has not been answered.
    Simple question!
    Name:  chart.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  25.8 KB
    Does the 210EXT support any of the modes posted as NO in my chart?
    Last edited by Judgeless; 05-29-2014 at 01:23 AM.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Palmer AK
    Posts
    5,068

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Just sell the 210ext, and buy another machine!!!!
    Quit the mucking around....

    Be done with it....

    Buy another machine, with the features you want!!!
    Your comparing two machine of totally different design....

    You can't expect everything to be exactly the same!!!

    Like two trucks, and, one shifts into 2nd gear at 20mph. and the other at 25mph....

    Everything you have said is repeat....

    If you don't like the certain features you have on your truck, sell it and buy another one....

    Simple....Quit wasting your time....

    Done!


    Now would be a good time to try the ignore list... Works great!!!!
    ~John
    Last edited by AKweldshop; 05-29-2014 at 03:19 AM. Reason: added content
    Just a couple welders, big hammers, grinders, and torches.
    Work will free you.
    Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
    Trump/Carson 2016-2024

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Minneapolis ,MN
    Posts
    130

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Like me Lugweld knows and does not suffer fools lightly

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    From what I have gathered from Judgeless (a funny moniker considering the situation), he is a Prius driving, attention seeking (with comments about posting on all forums to draw attention to get his way.) person who claims he is an Electrical Engineer who goes to a class from a competitor and defacto tell him our unit doesn't operate the way they think it should after he has had it for about a year without a reason to complain about the function. OUR EE on staff ( who has been at his occupation since the 70's and with Everlast since about 2007) has offered to talk with him directly about the issues, if he would give him a call. As of yet, I have not seen any confirmation that he did call...soooo.....
    That is funny!!! I do drive a Prius because I am cheap. I drive 35,000 miles a year and when you get 60MPG it saves a lot. I own many guns. I bought the Everlast 210EXT to save money. Everlast failed me. I am going to sell it and buy either a Miller or Lincoln unit.

    Here is my current setup. Everything works great in that pic but the green box.

    Name:  329.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  70.1 KB

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter
    Posts
    4,889

    Re: Everlast 210EXT question

    Thanks for the photo. I think You have answered a lot of questions.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RSS | Home | Penton Media | Contact Us | Subscribe | For Advertisers | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement