L-TEC 225 Manual
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

L-TEC 225 Manual

It took me a long while to find a manual for my L-TEC 225 mig welder so I thought it would be useful for others who need it, but it says it exceeds the size limit to attach so if you would like a copy of it send me a message with your email in it and I will shoot you a copy. this is the model I have, but others should be very similar.
    Name:  ltec225.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  37.1 KB
    POWCON 300ST
    LINCOLN SA-200
    HOBART CHAMPION 16
    MILLER CRICKET XL
    L-TEC 225
    MILLER SYNCROWAVE 350

Re: L-TEC 225 Manual

I have the same machine purchased new in 1988. Been a really good one too.
    Slob

Purveyor of intimate unparalleled knowledge of nothing about everything.

Oh yeah, also an unabashed internet "Troll" too.....

Would you please send me the manual for L-Tec 225 at chad@grattonfabricating.com.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoc View Post
    It took me a long while to find a manual for my L-TEC 225 mig welder so I thought it would be useful for others who need it, but it says it exceeds the size limit to attach so if you would like a copy of it send me a message with your email in it and I will shoot you a copy. this is the model I have, but others should be very similar.
    Hi DevilDoc hows it going could you please send me a copy of the L-tec 225 manual thank you so much Donavon, dvillegas@rbcbearings.com

Hi how's it going could you send me a copy of the manual it would be awesome thank you donavonvillegas@gmail.com

Could you please send me a copy also nbkauffman@hotmail.com thanks Nelson

Could you please send me a copy to tarkmartin141@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Tark

Please send me a copy to steveg@exhibitainc.com