2016 Multi-Process PowerPro 164Si 120/240V AC/DC TIG/Stick/Plasma, Welder/Cutter
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter

2016 Multi-Process PowerPro 164Si 120/240V AC/DC TIG/Stick/Plasma, Welder/Cutter

The PowerPro 164Si has been improved for the 2016 model year. This year's version is a significant improvement over the previous PowerPro 164 models. This year's model features digital control which addresses many of the reliability and service concerns associated with older analog designs that feature TIG/Stick/Plasma combination units. It reduces circuit complexity and offers a plug and play feature internally on major circuits. Features and functions remain unchanged for the guy who likes the feel of analog input and control. This unit features dual voltage output and can be operated anywhere standard single phase service is offered. Worth noting, this 160 amp welder features a simple pulse function...offering a choice of 1 hz or 25 hz setting which are preset and optimized for a broad range of applications. For the record, the unit features 160 amps max output on TIG, and 40 amps for plasma.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by lugweld; 11-21-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Re: 2016 Multi-Process PowerPro 164Si 120/240V AC/DC TIG/Stick/Plasma, Welder/Cutte

I want one of these.

Re: 2016 Multi-Process PowerPro 164Si 120/240V AC/DC TIG/Stick/Plasma, Welder/Cutte

Yeah,

Very cool!

I seriously considered the analog version of this unit, along with the PowerTIG 185 (which I see is now going digital too) before I finally landed on the digital 210EXT (2015), since I came from using a DC-only TIG/Stick/Plasma unit.

But now that this baby is digital (even with the analog knobs), it seems to set a new standard in its class and price.

Rock On, Everlast!