Best welding helmet - Page 4
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Best welding helmet

I really like the digital wizzamabang. So much this is my second. First wasnt the clear light or whatever it is. The new one is and I love it.
    I have lots of external and internal filters curved lense isnt ab issue.

I have not tried the 4c or tru sight helmets. But may someday just for fun.

Name:  20190518_224900.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  165.2 KB
    Name:  20190518_224929.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  128.0 KB

I do love the huge view the xmode I'm welding outside 99% of the time.

It does not stay up. Wich I find is fine. I can weld grind weld grab a rod and never lift the hood up

There are a few actions though were it would be nice if it stayed up. Like when talking to people, lol.
    Name:  20190518_224651.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  113.1 KB

I've had a few hoods get run over by people around me. And equipment track up on me. Being able to see and hear. Is huge.

I wish there was a white hood with true view lense. I'd be all over it wouldnt mate the brand.

If buying miller goods in the local Lws ask about rebates. The rebates knock almost 100 bucks off they're sticker peice wich just about matches online pricing
    Last edited by evan; 05-19-2019 at 01:06 AM.

Re: Best welding helmet

Welding arcs are very intense and harmful can cause burns to the skin and eyes. To prevent workplace accidents and mishaps, workers have to follow some safety measures. To prevent injuries in the workplace, workers have to wear a welding helmet. There are many different types of welding helmet are available like 3M Speedglas 9100, Lincoln Electric Viking 3350, Miller Electric Digital Elite, Jackson Safety BH3 W70 and Hobart 770756 Impact Variable. According to me, out of all those the best one is 3M Speedglas 9100 because of their so many advantages as compared to others. These are designed to mimic the original shape of the human head & also protect against the IR & UV rays. They have a large viewing window & exhaust vent to help reduce heat, humidity, and fog. Its battery life is 2500 hours far better than any other.