back pain thread - Page 4
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: back pain thread

    I am one of the rare cases where thc's make me feel more pain and in places I was mot in pain before I injest it. unless I am high on alcohol. Then it does not effect me as much.
    '65 Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    ESAB REBEL EMP 215ic
    Thermal Dynamics 60i
    ESAB Mig Master 250
    Victor Performer O/A
    L-tec PCM-VPi 40A

  2. #77
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    300

    Re: back pain thread

    I know I'm only 35, but I feel the pain. Working my *** off for the last 12 years building an industrial Fab business.

    A few years ago, I told the wife let's get couples massages for our annual 1 day off since its the only work day she has off that the daycare is open. We went to a deep tissue massage place and the owner does all the sports massages for the university of Delaware.

    He asked me what I wanted and I told him what I do for a living. Well, that was totally the wrong answer as he kicked my ***. But a few days later and now years later if going often, I feel a lot better.

    I also dislike taking any pills I don't have to.

    Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,961

    Re: back pain thread

    Quote Originally Posted by N2 Welding View Post
    I am one of the rare cases where thc's make me feel more pain and in places I was mot in pain before I injest it. unless I am high on alcohol. Then it does not effect me as much.
    you can get very low to none thc in medical oil or edibles, you can pic the amount of thc and cbd in what you take........and the bad part..exercise and regular stretching of the body to stay flexible and good nutrition is the number 1 way to try and stay pain free, but that takes alot of work..
    Last edited by Hobbytime; 08-05-2018 at 10:01 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: back pain thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    you can get very low to none thc in medical oil or edibles, you can pic the amount of thc and cbd in what you take........and the bad part..exercise and regular stretching of the body to stay flexible and good nutrition is the number 1 way to try and stay pain free, but that takes alot of work..
    Yeah I have those days where I am like wow I have not felt this good for a while and exercise thoughts start to come to mind. Then on the flip side there are those days where I can hardly get out of bed just to go to the bathroom. I generally have more of the bad days than the good and plenty of mediocre days in between.

    In any case I have considered using just the CBD's just to see what it does. I have not been able to find a specialty shop that specializes in Indica Oils. Those are suppose to be better for the body and less for the mind. The mind THC's "Sativa's" are the ones I have most issues with physically and mentally. There is a lot to know and I feel like I am barely tipping the ice burg with all that there is to know.
    Last edited by N2 Welding; 08-06-2018 at 01:07 AM.
    '65 Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    ESAB REBEL EMP 215ic
    Thermal Dynamics 60i
    ESAB Mig Master 250
    Victor Performer O/A
    L-tec PCM-VPi 40A

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,961

    Re: back pain thread

    Quote Originally Posted by N2 Welding View Post
    Yeah I have those days where I am like wow I have not felt this good for a while and exercise thoughts start to come to mind. Then on the flip side there are those days where I can hardly get out of bed just to go to the bathroom. I generally have more of the bad days than the good and plenty of mediocre days in between.

    In any case I have considered using just the CBD's just to see what it does. I have not been able to find a specialty shop that specializes in Indica Oils. Those are suppose to be better for the body and less for the mind. The mind THC's "Sativa's" are the ones I have most issues with physically and mentally. There is a lot to know and I feel like I am barely tipping the ice burg with all that there is to know.
    being that your in cali, you should be able to find a real dr that can go over the best course of treatment with cbd oils and a supplier...being legal and all...or just grow your own and make your own oil...or do some googling for research..

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Johns, Michigan
    Posts
    170

    Re: back pain thread

    I've had a bad back for going on 35 years on and off, Severe degenerative bone deterioration of the spine" the older I get the more my back pain seemed to act up. I had scripts. for hydrocodone for years and finally got tired of feeling like i was in lala land, switched over to CBD oils and I wish I would have done this years ago. It made a huge difference in how how feel as well. Before I tried I was very skeptical as most people are, but the proof is is the pudding.. I do try and go to the gym 4 or 5 days a week to help keep my core in shape which by the way is the weakest part of my body, what can i say I like my home brew and my BBQ. Got to have some bad habits..
    Pete




    ESAB SVI300
    ESAB MIG 4 HD
    MILLER PASSPORT 180
    MILLER DYNASTY 300DX
    MILLER COOLMATE 4
    MILLER 30A
    MILLER SPECTRUM 2050
    C&K WF-3
    PrimeWeld Tig 225X

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: back pain thread

    I am insured through Kaiser. So I don't think they will be subscribing any mary feel good oils or recs of optimum supliers. I'll have to find an independant doc and pay out of pocket for all of it.
    '65 Lincoln Idealarc 250 AC/DC
    ESAB REBEL EMP 215ic
    Thermal Dynamics 60i
    ESAB Mig Master 250
    Victor Performer O/A
    L-tec PCM-VPi 40A

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    AJO, ARIZONA
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: back pain thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick120 View Post
    I was imagining all sorts of things, thought the world was conspiring against me.
    Anger management went out the window.....almost literally....

    I won't revisit that sh!t.
    WOW, JUST WOW, that's nuts, good thing you recognized that!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
    We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream".
    RONALD REAGAN

  9. #84
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Land of the Toxic Avenger
    Posts
    877

    Re: back pain thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick120 View Post
    I was imagining all sorts of things, thought the world was conspiring against me.
    Anger management went out the window.....almost literally....

    I won't revisit that sh!t.
    Zyrtek antihistamine does that to me. Makes me bat chit cwazy
    T man.


    15 + years working for myself, and by golly, I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RSS | Home | Penton Media | Contact Us | Subscribe | For Advertisers | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement