As most long time WW members know, in the fall of 2015, we lost a talented and well respected member, Wayne Cook aka Irish Fixit.

Member Guajilloweld03 posted a couple days ago about an Amarillo Craigslist ad that was placed by the Cook family listing the tool sale.

I contacted Wayne's daughter, Gabrielle, and offered to try and help get the word out on the family's efforts to sell a lifetime of collected tools. Gabrielle stated that she would welcome any WW members in the area to visit or inquire about the equipment. She did say that all the outside metal was sold.

The equipment is in Shamrock, Tx for those who may be interested. Here is the link to the Craigslist ad.

https://amarillo.craigslist.org/tls/5993799548.html

The very last thing I would want to do is send the family a few tire kickers or someone who would try to take advantage of their situation. If there is interest here I will ask Gabrielle to post additional pictures to this thread, or she can send them to me and I will post them. I don't want to get caught in the middle of pricing but will help in any way I can.

For the new members here, I would highly recommend looking back at some of Wayne's threads, " A Little History Tour" is One of the best for me and shows what a talented man he truly was.