PP 256 dinse connector size?
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

PP 256 dinse connector size?

Going to order a 150 amp FlexLoc with superflex cable and set it up for a quick swap for my goon sized 250 amp water cooled torch.
    I'm not near my welder so I can't measure it until tonight and want to order what I need to make it work. Need to know what size dinse connector and if any adapter is required between the superflex and the connector. Then I have to deal with the gas connector from the quick connector on the welder to the dinse connector. Thanks,

Chip

Re: PP 256 dinse connector size?

Not sure where you're buying the CK torch, but when I bought mine (for my 256) from CK I just told them what welder I had and they supplied it with all the right connections (Dinse/Gas/Water QC's right on it) As I remember it was a "35" 1/2" Dinse

south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter

Re: PP 256 dinse connector size?

Ba tu is correct. The size is 35 from CK and many others, but from some it is listed as a 50 and others just have it listed as a 1/2".

But ck has different connectors on the other end for different torches, so you should consult them or their online catalog for the proper size.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT