Dump truck hinges
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Dump truck hinges

I can't find it anymore. There has been discussion of dump truck hinges. Someone had a source where they bought them. I suppose I could copy the old worn out ones , but I'm moving the old body to a new truck , I'd like to freshen things up. Where can I buy them? My body, and load weigh 16000.

Willie
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.

Re: Dump truck hinges

What type did it have ? My grain bed uses a shaft all the way across. Most tri axles use two short pins one on each side

This had a fabricated hinge with 4" long pins. It is a box on the end of the truck frame, with a corresponding male half welded to the body channel frame. It is a C65 old truck, the "new" Truck is a GMC Top Kick 28000 LB GVWR
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.

Give these guys a call and see what they have in your size for hinges

https://goo.gl/images/je9Hg9
    trailblazer 302
    thunderbolt ac dc machine
    Hobart fluxcore
    AHP tig 200x 2015

Thank you. That is what I'm looking for. It appears they want to sell the whole body, but perhaps they would sell parts. I'll call them.

Google Godwin truck bodies in Dunn NC , they have complete kits available for any size body . Call and ask for the parts department , if you get the lady consider yourself lucky as you will have a pleasant experience , if you get the guy be patient. He knows his stuff but he will piss you off in the process.