TIG Coolers - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TIG Coolers

Re: TIG Coolers

This will do all you need to add cooler and water cooled torch.

Male is water out, female is gas out.
    Last edited by danielplace; 06-14-2018 at 06:45 PM.

That device has a name or a website?

Quote Originally Posted by manoweb View Post
    That device has a name or a website?
    https://www.arc-zone.com/safeloc-con...071rshrmndf89p

Dinse yes. Got it from htp for 165$ for 25' torch. U want a 25'. 12 is too short. Btw dude u should get in the habit of wearing a glove, that way u can prop closer to the weld.

Quote Originally Posted by danielplace View Post
    This will do all you need to add cooler and water cooled torch.

Male is water out, female is gas out.
    The problem with that set up is the gas outlet is the dinse connector . I have found an adapter that might work, but I still have to reroute the gas. That isn't really a problem I would reroute it to a solenoid then to the dinse or a separate gas connector. Turn a switch and it goes to water cooled or air cooled.
    Got a call from a co-worker from 15 years ago. They're closing the plant and the welder I set up is going to be scrapped . It's a Miller 330 a/bp? that I set up on TIG. It has a water cooled torch and a 300 amp air cooled torch . It can be set up on single phase although I'll probably need a separate service for it. I'm going to look at it and test it next week...........Stay tuned.

That's what I have, only badged Airco 3a/ddr, same exact machine. You can run it on a single phase 50 amp, to get full amperage you need a dedicated 100 amp. Since I use it for rig, it never gets close to full amperage. Keep in mind the hf on these is developed with a spark gap circuit that is electricaly "noisy" as hell. In other words, it'll send out emissions can raise havoc with modern digital electronics in the immediate vicinity. At around 850 lbs., dainty, it ain't!
    Quote Originally Posted by bfjou812 View Post
    The problem with that set up is the gas outlet is the dinse connector . I have found an adapter that might work, but I still have to reroute the gas. That isn't really a problem I would reroute it to a solenoid then to the dinse or a separate gas connector. Turn a switch and it goes to water cooled or air cooled.
    Got a call from a co-worker from 15 years ago. They're closing the plant and the welder I set up is going to be scrapped . It's a Miller 330 a/bp? that I set up on TIG. It has a water cooled torch and a 300 amp air cooled torch . It can be set up on single phase although I'll probably need a separate service for it. I'm going to look at it and test it next week...........Stay tuned.
    Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk