I have a question on connecting 2 regulators to a single Argon tank. I have a typical single out flow meter (with ball) and an argon flow gauge (gauge type). Is it safe to run a normal tank adapter to an ips tee then a short nipple to both regulators? I know this is a simple question, but I've never seen it done this way and I'm going to go plumping on the high side of the regulator without knowing for sure it's alright.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to help. Appreciate it.