Lincoln powermig 260
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Lincoln powermig 260

Heavy little thing.. Tried to pick one up today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=eZkTZKtTrrg
    Esab 2200i-TA34
    Esab 160i caddy
    Thermal Arc LM-200 Lincoln feeders
    Thermal Arc Pee-Wee 85s
    Thermal 38XL-SL-40
    Thermal 60i (Beast)

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong!

Re: Lincoln powermig 260

Even though it has a fancy screen, it is not an inverter. Still a transformer/SCR machine per the schematics
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

Yes that's the best part for toughness.(IMO) Screen has a piece of lexan screwed over it.. Nice feature.. I used more pulse/standard inverters then most people, and still see a place to a old school setup.. With real weight built into it.. I won't be trading my Thermal-arc Sanrex inverter/LF72 feeder anytime soon, but would have zero issues with that Lincoln.
    Esab 2200i-TA34
    Esab 160i caddy
    Thermal Arc LM-200 Lincoln feeders
    Thermal Arc Pee-Wee 85s
    Thermal 38XL-SL-40
    Thermal 60i (Beast)

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong!

2500. Not too bad. 250 amps at 40%, I suppose 100% @ what ? 200 or so ? It'd fit just fine in my shop. Maybe they'll add a "post to twatter" button/save settings to Dropbox and wifi.

I ran an MP 210 for the first time yesterday with some 035 flux.It recommended like 80 on the wire speed. I uphanded everything at about 220. Nice machine for a video game sparker, I guess.Slick arc. Crappy little 8 foot leads. Spent more time moving and climbing a ladder than sparking.
    I took my Pro 140 with its 15 foot whip and ground over to the guys and finished with that this morning. 14 ga galv. The 140 rocked it fine. Tab D and 3 on wire. Dead uphill fast run.

Neggz time I see a PM 216 in the pawns shop pdf "arrivals" I'll bring it home. I still like my old school stuff. Taps and caps.

Quite a list of guns you can get for it.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Theodore Roosevelt