Different format?
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Different format?

Whole site comes up in a different format than before and doesn't allow access to anymore than the first page of a thread. Also, doesn't allow access to full site and the previous mobile device format.
    Miller xmt304, Miller S22 p12, Miier Maxstar SD, Miller 252 w 30A, Miller super32p12, Lincoln Ranger 9, Thermal Arc 181I with spoolgun, Hypertherm 10000 ,Smith torches. Esab 161lts miniarc.

Re: Different format?

Quote Originally Posted by M J D View Post
    Whole site comes up in a different format than before and doesn't allow access to anymore than the first page of a thread. Also, doesn't allow access to full site and the previous mobile device format.
    Are you using an old bookmark to access the site? We moved from HTTP to HTTPS yesterday.
    What browser and operating system are you using?

No difference for me except I had to allow adobe flash to run on the site again.
    Slob

Purveyor of intimate unparalleled knowledge of nothing about everything.

Oh yeah, also an unabashed internet "Troll" too.....

Scroll down to the bottom and click "use desktop version" or "use full site" or something along those lines. It does it to me when I go from an archived thread to the full version sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Robb M. View Post
    Are you using an old bookmark to access the site? We moved from HTTP to HTTPS yesterday.
    I bet that's the problem. When "weldingtips" website did that, I couldn't even log on at all.
    Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Airco 300 - Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Robb M. View Post
    Using Android. The only way I could get on full site was to use the 3 vertical dot icon at top right of screen.
    Miller xmt304, Miller S22 p12, Miier Maxstar SD, Miller 252 w 30A, Miller super32p12, Lincoln Ranger 9, Thermal Arc 181I with spoolgun, Hypertherm 10000 ,Smith torches. Esab 161lts miniarc.

Yep, same here. Full site doesn't work, desktop doesn't work, really strange. Android is what I use.
    Miller Dynasty 280 DX, Lincoln 210 MP

Quote Originally Posted by M J D View Post
    Exact same issue. Using Safari, https in the address bar. The Full Site button goes to a page that says “The requested URL /forum/ was not found on this server.”

Came to post a question about it and saw this one already posted.

Any ideas?

Anyone have any ideas? Still can’t access the “full site”. Hate using tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_L View Post
    Anyone have any ideas? Still can’t access the “full site”. Hate using tapatalk.
    Finally got it. Clearing history and website data had zero effect. Pasted this address in the bar, instead of the linked one, https://weldingweb.com/forumdisplay....s-amp-Pictures, then held down the refresh button and tapped “request desktop site”. For whatever reason the link for full site at the bottom of the page goes to a “not found” page. Also, had to add weldingweb.com to my content blocker exempt list again as I had deleted, otherwise it only shows the top full website banner.

Glad to be back to “normal”.

Hmmm.... I was having probs getting in this morning with my PC... kept telling me the site wasn't secure. Seems to be ok this aft... might be my own settings or updates or something. I know Windows did an update in the last couple days.
    F-225 amp Forney AC Stick
    230 amp Sears AC Stick
    Lincoln 180C MIG
    Victor Medalist 350 O/A

Les