No longer welding, need to get rid of some stuff near Dallas
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

No longer welding, need to get rid of some stuff near Dallas

I am no longer able to weld due to physical problems.

I need to get rid of a welder that I no longer can use.

I'll have to get my son to take photos of it.

I have a working Miller 330a. It is a high Frequency TIG (will weld 1/2" aluminum) and a stick welder. It has a built in water cooler for water cooled torches. Just hook up your water hose and drain the water outside or into a drain.

My plan was to restore it to like new condition.

I have the following that goes with the welder:
    Brand new face plate
    New "Miller" stickers for the side
    Blue paint (sail blue) if I remember correctly that is supposed to be a very close match for original blue.
    Red and black leads that are new in a box that are 50' each.
    Water cooled torch,
    TIG Pedal
    Auto darkening hood
    I have a "Carbonator with motor to build your own recyclable water cooler.
    Has a homemade dolly to move it around (came with it) but you would want to build a better one using the wheels.
    Small sample of Tig welding wires.
    Some welding rods and container(s)
    There will be more when I get there and start adding stuff that is used for stick or tig welding.
    Don't remember what else is in the shop as I have not been there in quite a while.

I will want $1000 for the 330a and all the stuff that will go with it.

If you buy the Miller, I'll throw in an antique Marquette AC stick welder if you want it and if it has not sold yet.

I am 50 miles from my shop and have a crappy truck so please follow the guidelines listed below for setting up a meeting.

Please check your funding and be sure you can afford to pay $1000 in CASH before setting up meeting. Price will not go down, to many extras that cost me a lot of money to get. Low offers after I travel to meet you will just ensure that you won't get the welder, at any price.
    Please understand that I will not hold the welder for you. I need to sell to the first one with cash.
    If you pay in full but need to get a truck or trailer to transport it you can set up a pickup time.
    I have a LARGE engine hoist that can load it into a truck or onto a trailer. I will sell that to you if you want it but only if you buy the welder as I will need it to load the welder for whomever buys it.

I will also have other items for sale such as vises, knife making supplies and equipment, other tools and supplies but will only sell these to people that purchase the welder, after paying for the welder they can see what else is available. This is to avoid false welder inquiries just to get a shot at buying a small item. I can't drive 100 miles round trip to sell you something for $10.

Please contact me by email at bob@bob-warner.com with your questions.
    Last edited by Kimo; 08-30-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Re: No longer welding, need to get rid of some stuff near Dallas

Bob you need to edit your post and add your location

Not sure why but can't edit as suggested. I am on the outskirts of Dallas on the east side.

Thought "Near Dallas" in posting title was enough but I then realized that I never read the entire title and stop after the part that interested me. So sorry to everyone that missed it.

East side of Dallas, TX is the location and I will give exact address when making arrangements to come and buy the welder.

Thanks to GerryM for the kick in the pants.

Bob

Not interested in the welder but would like to cruise through the other items you have if the welder sells.

I’m in Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't buy the welder as it's too far, but might be interested in smaller items if they are mailable....sorry about your health, Bob. Send me a message if you can deal this way. Steve

When the welder sells I'll let everyone know what else there is that can go.

Hi Kimo, send me a picture of the welder and I'll probably take quit a bit away from you. Mark you can send text at 970-986-9278. I'm in Roswell New Mexico.

Hi everyone, sorry for abandoning this thread but it was not intentional.

A guy came and bought the welder and went through my shop and bought everything I had related to welding. There is not even a single glove or striker left in my shop. Hopefully he will also buy my F350 4x4 with utility bed but not sure about that yet.

So I apologize for not getting back on here and letting everyone know but for reasons that are personal I just could not.

Thanks everyone.

What model is the F-350( 2dr or 4dr, single or dual wheel) 4x4, post pic and price