Need welding help in Central,NJ
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Need welding help in Central,NJ

I need TIG welding done to one of the frame rails that had a small crack(1/4 inch crack).Please let me know if anyone would be able to help me with that.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Need welding help in Central,NJ

Frame is fixed now looking for help in replacing radiator support assembly.I will be paying decent price for the help

Quote Originally Posted by goodbadboys9 View Post
    Frame is fixed now looking for help in replacing radiator support assembly.I will be paying decent price for the help
    You should probably be speaking with an auto body shop for this type work as the liability exposure is great. Citing that car was a salvage purchase carries inherent risk to/for the repair facility. As a private individual, I wouldn't touch it citing the liability exposure even though the repair is very straightforward and I've done literally dozens of radiator support replacements over the years.
    Slob

Purveyor of intimate unparalleled knowledge of nothing about everything.

Oh yeah, also an unabashed internet "Troll" too.....

It looks like there may have been a crack, but the smooth straight line on the left side appears to be made by a saw and the roundness of the gap at the bottom right side of the hole suggests a die grinder was used to open up the crack. IMO. Go to settings and enter where you live.
    Last edited by tackit; 09-22-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Got it.Right now car is in hop getting new RAD Support Installed.Thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by goodbadboys9 View Post
    Got it.Right now car is in hop getting new RAD Support Installed.Thanks for the support
    Post a pic of the frame repair, it would be interesting to see how it was fixed.