lookig to buy everlast power imig 200 { first ever welder } - Page 3
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter

Re: lookig to buy everlast power imig 200 { first ever welder }

You are the one that started posting stuff that was not only inaccurate, but also flat out wrong. And you lead in with the insults. Trolls with thin skin. I only get terse with people who cite misleading information or try to state things falsely. Which is exactly what you have done. You even change your story or angle of attack when you are disproven. It shows an agenda, not a true concern.

What you have done again, is show that we provide every effort to give people a chance to find the warranty. Yes it is in the manual. Where did you find it? Oh, that's right. It is online. It is linked to ever welder page directly. It is also in a separate page with a tab at the top that says "manuals". The majority of customers I deal with download the manual and read it before buying. I always tell customers to download the manual before buying. Again, even if the do not, they also have an additional 30 day return policy, which they can return the unit IF they aren't satisfied with the welder. So if they read the manual after they get the unit,your argument doesn't hold up. They get the unit, read the manual and discover that they can't live with the warranty terms, they still have the option to return it. In addition, if they get the unit, within 6 months they have the opportunity to upgrade in models for the difference in price, use and shipping is a pretty good deal. You are simply trying to find something to pick at. Everytime you type, you are reiniforcing my assertions, further showing people we are not trying to mislead anyone.

Again, you are misleading and making false statements concerning Lincoln. True they have a sticker on their units. But that does not give the details and exclusions. You said they have thousands of repair centers? LOL. Based off of what information? Show me your citation. Not all repair centers you imagine that Lincoln has are equally equipped, trained or qualified. Customers who live in remote or rural areas, like Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, the Midwest, or even in S. Georgia where I live would disagree with you. I hear from those guys all the time, and they laugh at you and people like you who constantly try to create an illusion of this magical "net" of service of Red or Blue. It may be a hundred or 200 miles or more to a nearest service center. And they are still faced with the same problem of shipping. One thing about our service center. They are fully equipped with factory testing equipment, trained regularly with the factory personnel and have a direct link to us and factory engineering. Oh, and most of our units have been redesigned with a "componentized" system, which allows the customer, if needed to make most common repairs him/herself in 10 to 20 minutes if needed. Not that they are forced to, but they can do so if they wish. We can direct ship the part. Now this is not on everything or every unit yet, but it is on most products. If you have a philips head screw driver, you could likely repair your unit quickly if your unit is down and don't have time to wait. The tech support department can guide you through if needed, and they have detailed instructions on how to do it. Previously that was not the case, but we have tried to improve our units and support to that kind of repairs. We've been moving that way since 2013 and now most of our line is that way.

Looking up the popular Squarewave 200 last night, I did not see the warranty anywhere in their manual or where it is to be found. I could have missed it. You are not even making sense. You are dinging us for having our warranty plastered all over our website now? Yet you said it wasn't easy to find before. Now you say that is misleading? How?

And the fact that Lincoln's warranty states that you are responsible for shipping has no effect on you now? And regardless of where it is found, or the detail it goes into, if a customer orders a unit, he still has to wait to get the unit before he "sees" the warranty with them, if it is on the side or top of their welder. What you are saying makes no sense or reason. You are simply trying to self-impress yourself, if that is even a thing. Everyone else is laughing at your circular logic and reasoning.
    Last edited by lugweld; 09-13-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    Not really, because the synergic mode on our units actually give you exact settings as you adjust it. You can learn by monitoring the rise and fall of the volt/amps as the knobs are adjusted and you still have to set for thickness/amps. On the Miller you can't see your exact settings.
    What does it matter when the Miller has the programmed settings printed on the chart under the door? I think you are just making excuses for the lack thereof.

Disclaimer. I learned mig decades ago by setting power and wire speed by using the charts under the hood. Once in the range to lay a weld I followed the printed operator manual to adjust to perfection. The key to manual setting is that power is the coarse adjustment, and the wire speed is the fine adjustment. Too much wire and the crowded arc spatters. Too little wire and the long arc can splash-spatter. Just right and spatter is at a minimum if any at all. Easy-Peasy when you have a door chart.

Slight gas ratio disparity, slight variance in wire chemistry between manufactures, and just plain age of the machine will affect the sweet spot of the adjustment. Synergic settings really don't compensate for those. But synergic is good, but manual can correct for slight variances when you know how. Learning by fumbling is dumb.
    Last edited by shovelon; 09-13-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Th ermalArc400GTSW,LincolnSW2002ea., MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200withspoolgun,MKCobra Mig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig3ea.

Looking at the Lincoln 200MP manual, I don't see a warranty statement form. And their warranty is not as easy to find as ours with multiple links. Our manual doubles duty on other international English speaking countries. Each country has varying warranty policies. That's the main reason we don't include it...and why we try to make it easily available on our site. Each country, whether SA, Canada, Austrailia, the EU, or other locale where we have English speaking distributors set their own warranty policies.

As the old statement goes...you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink. We try to make the info easy to find and locate ways to find info in multiple locations. If someone can't find our warranty, it's not because we haven't tried to offer it in as many ways we can find to offer it. As far as Amazon, it's Amazon's site, not ours. Just as Home Depot sells our product. We offer the info they ask for that fits their template. Google our name and our website comes up.

If you are serious about a product, you won't stop at a single link. You are going to find out as much as you can. If you lose interest that quickly, then, you probably weren't that interested in the first place.
    No, you just make the horse work for it.
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Th ermalArc400GTSW,LincolnSW2002ea., MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200withspoolgun,MKCobra Mig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig3ea.

Looking up the popular Squarewave 200 last night, I did not see the warranty anywhere in their manual or where it is to be found. I could have missed it. You are not even making sense. You are dinging us for having our warranty plastered all over our website now? Yet you said it wasn't easy to find before. Now you say that is misleading? How?

And the fact that Lincoln's warranty states that you are responsible for shipping has no effect on you now? And regardless of where it is found, or the detail it goes into, if a customer orders a unit, he still has to wait to get the unit before he "sees" the warranty with them, if it is on the side or top of their welder. What you are saying makes no sense or reason. You are simply trying to self-impress yourself, if that is even a thing. Everyone else is laughing at your circular logic and reasoning.
    The LincolnSW200 has the warranty certificate included in the document package that comes with every machine, including the registration form. If you bought the machine through a LWS, the sales invoice with the serial # is forwarded to Lincoln so I blow off the warranty registration. I staple a copy of the invoice to the warranty certificate. All parties have confirmation of the purchase.

Every LWS that is a Lincoln dealer can produce and explain the warranty terms on the spot and in person to any interested buyer. No farting around trying to find it online. That one of the drawbacks of "Mail-order-Mayhem".

I have always bought my welders from brick and mortar stores, so I don't play the "you are responsible for shipping" games.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelon View Post
    No, you just make the horse work for it.
    lol. You got me there.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

The LincolnSW200 has the warranty certificate included in the document package that comes with every machine, including the registration form. If you bought the machine through a LWS, the sales invoice with the serial # is forwarded to Lincoln so I blow off the warranty registration. I staple a copy of the invoice to the warranty certificate. All parties have confirmation of the purchase.

Every LWS that is a Lincoln dealer can produce and explain the warranty terms on the spot and in person to any interested buyer. No farting around trying to find it online. That one of the drawbacks of "Mail-order-Mayhem".

I have always bought my welders from brick and mortar stores, so I don't play the "you are responsible for shipping" games.
    That's fine if you buy one from them. We do have some brick and mortar stores and they can do the same thing. But not everyone lives close to a store where they can pick and choose. You live or work in S. Ca. I live in S. Georgia. You live in an area that is much different than my area and much different in most aspects to the rest of the country. I would think you might be isolated from what the real issues are. I happen to live close to a welding store. It was run by a good friend, until he dropped dead this month from an aneurysm in his spleen. It's still open, but there are talks of closing it since it was a one man show and is a small chain and low profit margins. That will make mine at least 35 miles away then. But there are towns around in my region where you may have to drive up to 60 miles or more to get to one. In more spacious areas of the country the issue is more severe.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

You are the one that started posting stuff that was not only inaccurate, but also flat out wrong. And you lead in with the insults. Trolls with thin skin. I only get terse with people who cite misleading information or try to state things falsely. Which is exactly what you have done. You even change your story or angle of attack when you are disproven. It shows an agenda, not a true concern.

What you have done again, is show that we provide every effort to give people a chance to find the warranty. Yes it is in the manual. Where did you find it? Oh, that's right. It is online. It is linked to ever welder page directly. It is also in a separate page with a tab at the top that says "manuals". The majority of customers I deal with download the manual and read it before buying. I always tell customers to download the manual before buying. Again, even if the do not, they also have an additional 30 day return policy, which they can return the unit IF they aren't satisfied with the welder. So if they read the manual after they get the unit,your argument doesn't hold up. They get the unit, read the manual and discover that they can't live with the warranty terms, they still have the option to return it. In addition, if they get the unit, within 6 months they have the opportunity to upgrade in models for the difference in price, use and shipping is a pretty good deal. You are simply trying to find something to pick at. Everytime you type, you are reiniforcing my assertions, further showing people we are not trying to mislead anyone.

Again, you are misleading and making false statements concerning Lincoln. True they have a sticker on their units. But that does not give the details and exclusions. You said they have thousands of repair centers? LOL. Based off of what information? Show me your citation. Not all repair centers you imagine that Lincoln has are equally equipped, trained or qualified. Customers who live in remote or rural areas, like Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, the Midwest, or even in S. Georgia where I live would disagree with you. I hear from those guys all the time, and they laugh at you and people like you who constantly try to create an illusion of this magical "net" of service of Red or Blue. It may be a hundred or 200 miles or more to a nearest service center. And they are still faced with the same problem of shipping. One thing about our service center. They are fully equipped with factory testing equipment, trained regularly with the factory personnel and have a direct link to us and factory engineering. Oh, and most of our units have been redesigned with a "componentized" system, which allows the customer, if needed to make most common repairs him/herself in 10 to 20 minutes if needed. Not that they are forced to, but they can do so if they wish. We can direct ship the part. Now this is not on everything or every unit yet, but it is on most products. If you have a philips head screw driver, you could likely repair your unit quickly if your unit is down and don't have time to wait. The tech support department can guide you through if needed, and they have detailed instructions on how to do it. Previously that was not the case, but we have tried to improve our units and support to that kind of repairs. We've been moving that way since 2013 and now most of our line is that way.

and what miss information have I posted? and what insults have I lead off with in this thread? yes lincoln has shipping if you want to return a unit that way, but its not necessary , you can goto the thousands of authorized dealers and hand it to them in person for repair, you dont offer that and make people spend $$ to get a welder fixed under warranty...and that seems to be very often..

That's fine if you buy one from them. We do have some brick and mortar stores and they can do the same thing. But not everyone lives close to a store where they can pick and choose. You live or work in S. Ca. I live in S. Georgia. You live in an area that is much different than my area and much different in most aspects to the rest of the country. I would think you might be isolated from what the real issues are. I happen to live close to a welding store. It was run by a good friend, until he dropped dead this month from an aneurysm in his spleen. It's still open, but there are talks of closing it since it was a one man show and is a small chain and low profit margins. That will make mine at least 35 miles away then. But there are towns around in my region where you may have to drive up to 60 miles or more to get to one. In more spacious areas of the country the issue is more severe.
    Shame to close your LWS when the economy is humming like it is. Any interest on your part? Did he sell machines?

I would never buy a machine online. You will need gas right ? Go local and get a package with tank. Pay cash and get a few more $$$$ off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    and what miss information have I posted? and what insults have I lead off with in this thread? yes lincoln has shipping if you want to return a unit that way, but its not necessary , you can goto the thousands of authorized dealers and hand it to them in person for repair, you dont offer that and make people spend $$ to get a welder fixed under warranty...and that seems to be very often..
    First, you have to return the unit to a service facility. If you don't live near one, then you have to return it. Much of middle America and the South rural areas have service centers few and far between.
    Second, Thousands? Again, cite your information. Sure a dealer can send it in for you, but they charge you if they don't have a service center. They have to pay shipping to it. They have to pay shipping for it back. Who covers this? You do. That you say you can take it back to a dealer is misleading. Yes, you can, but unless they are an authorized service center, then you pay up.
    Third, you ignore the fact that this site has people in dedicated threads for the other names that are here to find tech support or have problems with their units or local dealers. You simply ignore it and say it seems to be often that customers have to return the unit. You don't even know the ratio of issues with our welders to units sold. Yet, the issues with Miller, ESAB and Lincoln are posted about much more frequently than ours. And this is still with local "dealers" who should be taking care of this stuff, yet they come on here for help. Hmmm...seems like someone isn't getting the memo. If our sales are mostly online, then customers are more likely to complain online. Simple as that.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Shame to close your LWS when the economy is humming like it is. Any interest on your part? Did he sell machines?
    Humming? Not here. Nowhere near here. It's barely hanging on. Almost 40% of our county is at or below the poverty level...Unemployment is about 8%. It was up to 18% a few years ago. We've gone from 4 grocery stores to 2. 3 car dealerships to basically one selling two different brands. Restaurants have closed faster than ones have opened. The manufacturing left and has not returned. The only industry left, is the Cargo trailer industry. Low pay. Trailer companies are in and out of businesses without warning. The Obama administration really dealt this area a blow at a time it needed an injection of hope. There was a time when this county had about a 2-3% unemployment rate. They had a delphi battery plant here. Well you know what happened with that. They pulled the 40 year old plant making batteries nonstop up by the roots and planted grass. The city can't even sell it because it is a brown zone.

They sold machines. He was the local manager. He told me he was lucky to be able to clear 5% on a machine. It was not the main part of the business. Gas was. Several companies like Pace went under and left a huge bill unpaid. They are filling in with people from the next nearest branches 30 and 70 miles away. Very few people have qualifications to work there, and then they don't have a great pay package for a store barely hanging on. So...the handwriting is on the wall.

Incidentally, he told me it had been about 2.5 years since he saw his Lincoln rep. Miller rep got around every year or so.
    Last edited by lugweld; 09-13-2018 at 09:19 PM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

First, you have to return the unit to a service facility. If you don't live near one, then you have to return it. Much of middle America and the South rural areas have service centers few and far between.
    Second, Thousands? Again, cite your information. Sure a dealer can send it in for you, but they charge you if they don't have a service center. They have to pay shipping to it. They have to pay shipping for it back. Who covers this? You do. That you say you can take it back to a dealer is misleading. Yes, you can, but unless they are an authorized service center, then you pay up.
    Third, you ignore the fact that this site has people in dedicated threads for the other names that are here to find tech support or have problems with their units or local dealers. You simply ignore it and say it seems to be often that customers have to return the unit. You don't even know the ratio of issues with our welders to units sold. Yet, the issues with Miller, ESAB and Lincoln are posted about much more frequently than ours. And this is still with local "dealers" who should be taking care of this stuff, yet they come on here for help. Hmmm...seems like someone isn't getting the memo. If our sales are mostly online, then customers are more likely to complain online. Simple as that.
    here you go search them all out.... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ms5AFX5CYiZxkD

here you go search them all out.... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ms5AFX5CYiZxkD
    I did. There are 15 or 16 service centers in GA, mostly located in metro areas some in the same town. The funny thing is, I have been to 3 or 4 on my travels and calls with Everlast. If a service center means having a craftsman starter tool set, a wooden bench cluttered in welder parts and consumables and a digital meter...lol. In fact, one I called for some help/work on my unit and they no longer had anyone "trained" to perform any repairs. They told me that they mainly just worked on air compressors and a few generators and pressure washers.

At our Everlast repair facility, not only are they factory trained, they are excellent electronic technicians on their own. Welders is all they do. They have expensive testing equipment, specially made for our machines. They also have things like load bank testers etc.

So just checking on one, the state I live, which is fairly well populated, but some decent rural sections, and by Lincoln's own map I found possibly 16 repair centers in my state, IF you don't discount the ones I have been to. There are some states like Wyoming that have 4. That's a long, long way to drive. In my case it is 2 hours to the closest repair center. In Wyoming, you are probably paying shipping.

At very least, once again, I have proven you wrong on your agenda. At best a few hundred "service" centers, most of likely have a few basic tools to "swap" out, but not to diagnose. These pages are full of such repair centers where a guy kept taking them back to a service center and they just put another part on, and never actually fixed the unit...likely to the absence of diagnostic equipment. But there are HUGE gaps in service...even if you count the Mickey Mouse service centers that they report as capable.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Quote Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
    I would never buy a machine online. You will need gas right ? Go local and get a package with tank. Pay cash and get a few more $$$$ off.
    I'm very loyal to my LWS's and they know it. Pays handsome dividends many times over through the years. Many times they actually ask, or look online while I'm there to purchase something ensuring they are lower. Not common I know but they don't lose business to online competition if they're given a chance. They can't be lowest on everything, but I'll purchase there regardless.
    Slob

Purveyor of intimate unparalleled knowledge of nothing about everything.

Oh yeah, also an unabashed internet "Troll" too.....

I did. There are 15 or 16 service centers in GA, mostly located in metro areas some in the same town. The funny thing is, I have been to 3 or 4 on my travels and calls with Everlast. If a service center means having a craftsman starter tool set, a wooden bench cluttered in welder parts and consumables and a digital meter...lol. In fact, one I called for some help/work on my unit and they no longer had anyone "trained" to perform any repairs. They told me that they mainly just worked on air compressors and a few generators and pressure washers.

At our Everlast repair facility, not only are they factory trained, they are excellent electronic technicians on their own. Welders is all they do. They have expensive testing equipment, specially made for our machines. They also have things like load bank testers etc.

So just checking on one, the state I live, which is fairly well populated, but some decent rural sections, and by Lincoln's own map I found possibly 16 repair centers in my state, IF you don't discount the ones I have been to. There are some states like Wyoming that have 4. That's a long, long way to drive. In my case it is 2 hours to the closest repair center. In Wyoming, you are probably paying shipping.

At very least, once again, I have proven you wrong on your agenda. At best a few hundred "service" centers, most of likely have a few basic tools to "swap" out, but not to diagnose. These pages are full of such repair centers where a guy kept taking them back to a service center and they just put another part on, and never actually fixed the unit...likely to the absence of diagnostic equipment. But there are HUGE gaps in service...even if you count the Mickey Mouse service centers that they report as capable.
    That sucks man. My sympathies.

LOL..so maybe I was off by a few, but you only have 1 service center and from all the online complaints of repair where did you get your craftsman tool set.and since you said the lincoln repair places took in an everlast to fix, then we can add in all the other big brand repair centers onto the list, miller, hobart,esab and so on then I bet you get close to a few thousand across the US, but either way way more than your 1.??lol..I bet if wyoming had to ship to a service center in state would be alot cheaper than cross country ..the point being is the name brand welders have a much better network for parts and repairs and you can call any of the big brands for help or questions without being belittled by an owner that thinks they sell the best welder out there and the purchasers are a bunch of lying idiots that call for no reason..., that alone would keep me from buying any brand..and I have called both lincoln and hobart for questions and always greeted and talked to with respect..something you know nothing about...Id like to see how many of your units are still running 10 years from now...I know I have some lincolns 40 to 50 years old still going strong....this horse has been beaten enough so enjoy your little world...

Quote Originally Posted by Slob View Post
    I'm very loyal to my LWS's and they know it. Pays handsome dividends many times over through the years. Many times they actually ask, or look online while I'm there to purchase something ensuring they are lower. Not common I know but they don't lose business to online competition if they're given a chance. They can't be lowest on everything, but I'll purchase there regardless.
    Exactly. I have a contract for gas to keep prices stable, and the service I get from my LWS makes the purchase price of machines insignificant. Even then I check on-line prices and use that info to ink the deal. Works for them because I buy a lot of consumables. On days I don't get gas, the sales rep will bring them out. They know how much money I will lose if I am not at the bench, office, meetings, or supervising. And I appreciate that.

after a lot of research between everlast, miller, lincoln, harbor freight & some others that have been suggested..

everlast, no setup chart to me very important.

millermatic 211, on sale with rebate has the features i want.

lincoln power mig 210 mp, not on sale has all the features i want & more.

harbor freight mig max 215 & omnipro 220, not on sale has all the features i want & more.

liked the lincoln the most, but beyond my preset budget.

i am going with the millermatic 211 will be getting it next week.

thank for all the info.
    frogg

LOL..so maybe I was off by a few, but you only have 1 service center and from all the online complaints of repair where did you get your craftsman tool set.and since you said the lincoln repair places took in an everlast to fix, then we can add in all the other big brand repair centers onto the list, miller, hobart,esab and so on then I bet you get close to a few thousand across the US, but either way way more than your 1.??lol..I bet if wyoming had to ship to a service center in state would be alot cheaper than cross country ..the point being is the name brand welders have a much better network for parts and repairs and you can call any of the big brands for help or questions without being belittled by an owner that thinks they sell the best welder out there and the purchasers are a bunch of lying idiots that call for no reason..., that alone would keep me from buying any brand..and I have called both lincoln and hobart for questions and always greeted and talked to with respect..something you know nothing about...Id like to see how many of your units are still running 10 years from now...I know I have some lincolns 40 to 50 years old still going strong....this horse has been beaten enough so enjoy your little world...

One thing I don't respect is blatant exaggeration and outright lying, when I know better and they know better just so they can prove a point.

But let's be honest here: Your basic beef boiled down to the hard core truth is that you can't stand that we are a smaller, younger company that is not only surviving, but thriving with different marketing and business models than you want us to have. In fact you can't stand it to the point that you ignore the very same practices of your favored/treasured companies, but call it out in ours. You can't stand that, and you expect that we should have everything others have the exact same way they have it even though we are a smaller company with different resources and a leaner operating structure. In other words, you don't want your favorite companies to have or experience competition or face innovative companies that threaten their sales, despite the fact they are "fat" and too lazy to really innovate and bring lower prices and innovative product to the market..which contrary to your "Flag" image is un-American.

People keep saying they want to see how long our units will last since 2004. I've been here since 2009. That's 10 years. We keep getting calls from customers from before that that are not only happy, but wanting to buy again. And we are still repairing and fixing older units. But there are quite a few that are working everyday, for over a decade. So...
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Quote Originally Posted by frogg View Post
    after a lot of research between everlast, miller, lincoln, harbor freight & some others that have been suggested..

everlast, no setup chart to me very important.

millermatic 211, on sale with rebate has the features i want.

lincoln power mig 210 mp, not on sale has all the features i want & more.

harbor freight mig max 215 & omnipro 220, not on sale has all the features i want & more.

liked the lincoln the most, but beyond my preset budget.

i am going with the millermatic 211 will be getting it next week.

thank for all the info.
    That Millermatic 211 is an awesome machine.

maybe i can help you with that. got some reviews here for 220v welders (price=quality)
    you can check it out.
    https://weldingpros.net/best-mig-wel...ick_Comparison

One thing I don't respect is blatant exaggeration and outright lying, when I know better and they know better just so they can prove a point.

But let's be honest here: Your basic beef boiled down to the hard core truth is that you can't stand that we are a smaller, younger company that is not only surviving, but thriving with different marketing and business models than you want us to have. In fact you can't stand it to the point that you ignore the very same practices of your favored/treasured companies, but call it out in ours. You can't stand that, and you expect that we should have everything others have the exact same way they have it even though we are a smaller company with different resources and a leaner operating structure. In other words, you don't want your favorite companies to have or experience competition or face innovative companies that threaten their sales, despite the fact they are "fat" and too lazy to really innovate and bring lower prices and innovative product to the market..which contrary to your "Flag" image is un-American.

People keep saying they want to see how long our units will last since 2004. I've been here since 2009. That's 10 years. We keep getting calls from customers from before that that are not only happy, but wanting to buy again. And we are still repairing and fixing older units. But there are quite a few that are working everyday, for over a decade. So...
    wow, I bet you cant find clothes big enough for your ego...LOL.....you must be a riot after a few drinks...................