Vegemite as a lube - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 31 of 31
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    740

    Re: Vegemite as a lube

    Quote Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
    It's delicious, I love it, but I was also raised with it.. it's a love it or hate it taste, I never met anyone who just likes it and says it's okay.
    You can even make it into a drink by dissolving it in boiling water

    You can make pig urine into a drink also but I think I'll pass...

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    227

    Re: Vegemite as a lube

    Quote Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
    It's delicious, I love it, but I was also raised with it.. it's a love it or hate it taste, I never met anyone who just likes it and says it's okay.
    You can even make it into a drink by dissolving it in boiling water
    i was also raised with it, which is why i don't eat it !

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    bar stool
    Posts
    664

    Re: Vegemite as a lube

    Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    You can make pig urine into a drink also but I think I'll pass...
    You'd probably need a blender, and a chilling system and corn syrup and some flavoring and red dye #2.

    Might not qualify as Kosher either.

    Be pure hell to market in minimarts run by people from Muslim countries.

    Just saying, not that I got anything against your business plan.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    740

    Re: Vegemite as a lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil5 View Post
    You'd probably need a blender, and a chilling system and corn syrup and some flavoring and red dye #2.

    Might not qualify as Kosher either.

    Be pure hell to market in minimarts run by people from Muslim countries.

    Just saying, not that I got anything against your business plan.
    It's all in the marketing!!!

    First think up a catchy moniker and run with it.... BACO-BEER It'll sell like hotcakes

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    bar stool
    Posts
    664

    Re: Vegemite as a lube

    Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    It's all in the marketing!!!

    First think up a catchy moniker and run with it.... BACO-BEER It'll sell like hotcakes
    So sorry, I was thinking SlurPEE.

    Bacon beer appears to already be in the market
    https://bacontoday.com/bacon-beer/
    They will probably litigate if you bring your slop to market.

    You might test market to hospitals and senior citizen confinement compounds though, either of them will claim anything short of a used sofa covered in gravy or frosting is food substance.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Western Washington
    Posts
    740

    Re: Vegemite as a lube

    Heh heh, that's kinda catchy too



    Ham-Wizz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RSS | Home | Penton Media | Contact Us | Subscribe | For Advertisers | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement