Miller Roughneck 2E needs throttle cable and switched installed
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Miller Roughneck 2E needs throttle cable and switched installed

Hello Forum. I'm new to the group. I am trying to get some information/pictures of a Roughneck 2E. Mine is a ser. no. HH064863. My problem is that I acquired this unit after someone else had worked on it. My throttle cable lever/handle and the double micro switches have been taken off the unit and I don't know how they are supposed to be mounted on the engine. If someone out there could send me a picture or two of a correctly installed/working set up it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    firefighterfox

Re: Miller Roughneck 2E needs throttle cable and switched installed

It appears to me DuaneB has posted a pic on your introduce yourself thread showing how the microswitch should be mounted and I believe he said you and he were PMing about it. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Mike
    Ol' Stonebreaker
    "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes"

Miller 175 mig
    Miller thunderbolt ac/dc stick
    Victor O/A setup
    Makita chop saw

Re: Miller Roughneck 2E needs throttle cable and switched installed

Mike you are correct. Someone in the forum suggested that I put my request into the Miller forum. So I got the other posting out about the same time someone moved my original post over here to help me out I think. That was about the time Duane sent me the picture also. Sorry for the confusion. I am still hoping someone will come up with a picture.
    firefighterfox