Portaband on a stand. Not only for pigs feet !
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Portaband on a stand. Not only for pigs feet !

Lika diss. I know its a HF ! I cant't kill the thing !
    I did put 2 new rollerskate bearings on this morning.....and a new Morse 811
    Actually pigs feet may be related here. His wife can't get in the cruiser. It's not the height of the seat. It's the counterweight packing behind her !...errrr.....jiggling is a better term
    Name:  P9141902.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  80.5 KB

Name:  P9141903.jpg
Size:  59.0 KB

Name:  P9141904.jpg
Size:  83.6 KB

Name:  P9141907.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  87.1 KB

Re: Portaband on a stand. Not only for pigs feet !

Didn’t know the had Harbor Freights over in the land of the Brasilerios, interesting!

Need to get on with de-crappifying the garage so I can build a stand for the porta-band, and one for the drill press as well.

Woman of the house has to much crap in there, fellas you ever hear the words “decor”and “seasonal” used in the same sentence, either run, or get a shed, because kiss your garage good bye!
    -Mark Smith

Vulcan ProTig200
    Vulcan MigMax 215

I go through ol ladies like CEP does hobby projects. Gets spendy but never seasonal.
    Send the ol lady to times squaer for seasonal retardation and look up a Chilean restaurant in Tampa. I think it's called Rocotos grill....something like that. Pick a waitress. Any waitress
    Name:  victoria1.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  33.6 KB

-Mark Smith

Vulcan ProTig200
    Vulcan MigMax 215
    Hi Mark,

I was wondering how long you have had your Vulcan equipment and how you like it.

Thanks,
    Carlton

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzoo View Post
    Lika diss. I know its a HF ! I cant't kill the thing !
    I did put 2 new rollerskate bearings on this morning.....and a new Morse 811
    Actually pigs feet may be related here. His wife can't get in the cruiser. It's not the height of the seat. It's the counterweight packing behind her !...errrr.....jiggling is a better term
    Name:  P9141902.jpg
Size:  80.5 KB

Name:  P9141903.jpg
Size:  59.0 KB

Name:  P9141904.jpg
Size:  83.6 KB

Name:  P9141907.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  87.1 KB
    I have a SWAG saw mount but I wish the width of straight cuts could be wider.

Bonzoo, how much does it cost to fly a pretty girl down to the jungle and have her pet your lizard? Have you considered buying a sex doll yet?
    I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country. ~Thomas Jefferson

Bonzoo, how much does it cost to fly a pretty girl down to the jungle and have her pet your lizard?
    PAY??? No..... Bonzoo doesn't pay...they pay him ;-)
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Louie1961 View Post
    PAY??? No..... Bonzoo doesn't pay...they pay him ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzoo View Post
    I go through ol ladies like CEP does hobby projects. Gets spendy but never seasonal.ATTACH=CONFIG]1691581[/ATTACH]
    Just going by Bonzoo's own words
    I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country. ~Thomas Jefferson

He didn't say WHO it gets spendy for however.
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

Bonzoo is my spirit animal....just saying.
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

Quote Originally Posted by cmh31909 View Post
    Hi Mark,

I was wondering how long you have had your Vulcan equipment and how you like it.

Thanks,
    Carlton
    Hi Carlton,

I’ve had my ProTig200 for a couple of months, and I bought the MigMax on Labor Day because it was at an awesome price and because of how much I liked the ProTig200. They offer a good feature to cost ratio, and because they are local I can get a new one, or a full refund in the one year trial period absolutely risk free. Extended warranty is available too.

Their longevity still has to be proven, as they are relatively new to the market. For folks that want a “prosumer” welder at a good price, they are definitely worth a good hard look. I have, and don’t hesitate to recommend them over many of the mail order welders.

Their price is starting to creep up, perhaps because they wanted to get a bunch of folks using them and spread the word as a marketing strategy. If you’re doing commercial work, it might be worth scrutinizing whether a red or blue box might be worth the extra cost.
    -Mark Smith

Vulcan ProTig200
    Vulcan MigMax 215