Do Not Swallow...
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do Not Swallow...

The "Safety Bob's" in the crowd are going to love this. I got my partsman to drop off a new impact adapter (3/4" female x 1" male)… everything looks normal right?
    Name:  DSC03973.JPG
Views: 812
Size:  215.8 KB

Until I read the warning on the back of the tag...

Name:  DSC03974.JPG
Views: 800
Size:  235.7 KB

Seriously?? WTF? Are you going to smoke the plastic tag? Eat a 1" socket?? I would think the anal discomfort would make cancer a secondary problem... guess I'll just have to quit licking my sockets before I put them away at night...
    F-225 amp Forney AC Stick
    230 amp Sears AC Stick
    Lincoln 180C MIG
    Victor Medalist 350 O/A

Les

Re: Do Not Swallow...

You’re in Canada whtbaron, That product is not known to cause people in Canada-land cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. So you’re A-Ok buddy.
    -Mark Smith

Miller Bobcat 250
    Vulcan ProTig200
    Vulcan MigMax215

Everlast PowerArc 210STL
    Hypertherm PowerMax45 Xp

the taiwanese and the ruskies got together and wiped the product with novichok as it left the factory. as long as you're not an ex-spy and not in semi hiding in the uk you'll probably survive.
    i.u.o.e. # 15
    queens, ny and sunny fla

Is it 100% Lead Free?

It might not affect you directly, but society must protect future generations as yet not born.

Do not remove the socket from the warning bearing label under penalty of testifying before Congress.
    The FBI is watching you via your WiFi enabled toaster.

LOL... we live in a sad, sad time... good thing it wasn't marketed by Monsanto...
    230 amp Sears AC Stick
    Lincoln 180C MIG
    Victor Medalist 350 O/A

Les

Im going to start making up signs" the state of california is a cancer".....and its affecting the rest of the USA..like all cancers it should be killed...by radiation from a thermo nuclear blast..controlled of course..

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    Im going to start making up signs" the state of california is a cancer".....and its affecting the rest of the USA..like all cancers it should be killed...by radiation from a thermo nuclear blast..controlled of course..
    Can we just use Laser instead? Much lower cost and cleanup will be easier with less exposure to HazMat. Might even be able to power the job from Cal generater electrons if all the AC machines are covertly offened.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil5 View Post
    Can we just use Laser instead? Much lower cost and cleanup will be easier with less exposure to HazMat. Might even be able to power the job from Cal generater electrons if all the AC machines are covertly offened.
    As long as the power is wind or solar generated... It's good to go in California.

Quote Originally Posted by whtbaron View Post
    Do Not Swallow...
    Said no guy ever LOL...
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

Quote Originally Posted by N2 Welding View Post
    Said no guy ever LOL...
    What about Corey Booker?
    T man.

15 + years working for myself, and by golly, I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by T man View Post
    What about Corey Booker?
    Had no idea who that is so a quick google search brought up some information that is all propaganda crap I'm not interested in so I could not say one way or the other. I guess some things are not funny to every one. " shoulder shrugs "
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

Had no idea who that is so a quick google search brought up some information that is all propaganda crap I'm not interested in so I could not say one way or the other. I guess some things are not funny to every one. " shoulder shrugs "
    You missed out. He is the Spartacus guy. You know he will sacrifice his manhood for the liberal cause of the day.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Th ermalArc400GTSW,LincolnSW2002ea., MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200w/spoolgun,MKCobraMig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig4ea,MigMax1ea.

Said no guy ever LOL...
    LOL... well the thought never appealed to me either, so I never insisted on that...
    230 amp Sears AC Stick
    Lincoln 180C MIG
    Victor Medalist 350 O/A

Les

Recent studies in California revealed that water is 100% fatal in lab rats. The tests were conducted following these protocols 1. Take a healthy live rat and surgically remove it's head. 2. Immerse the severed head in water 3. After one hour immersion, remove severed head and check for signs of life 4. 100% of test subjects were found to show no signs of life. Conclusion: Water is lethal to life forms.

Looking to history we know the few remaining humans in California sent LA cops to the State borders to turn back people attempting to get into California. Those cops warned people California was not fit for human habitation and could very possibly cause their death.
    The few foolhardy people who crossed the border against police advice all died.

Back in the mid eighties I flipped a coin. Heads was Miami, tails was San Diego.I always was a fan of head.The only thing toxic in the State of Miami is the cocaine but man was it high quality.The Latin gurls, fishing in the keys, hunting river ranch and the glades, real bass.Max 2 hours to incredible islands and food.
    OH The adaptor. It's supposed to say Proto. If I'm putting a zillion ft lbs on something it will say Proto on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzoo View Post
    Back in the mid eighties I flipped a coin. Heads was Miami, tails was San Diego.I always was a fan of head.The only thing toxic in the State of Miami is the cocaine but man was it high quality.The Latin gurls, fishing in the keys, hunting river ranch and the glades, real bass.Max 2 hours to incredible islands and food.
    OH The adaptor. It's supposed to say Proto. If I'm putting a zillion ft lbs on something it will say Proto on it.
    LOL..sounds like a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzoo View Post
    yep... I bought a bunch of Proto impact sockets back in the 70's and I have yet to break one. They are good. I'm not too worried about this one since I'll be using it with non-impact sockets but you're right … anything that big is going to need 8 ft. of steel bar on it. I just bought a tandem disc with huge 2 1/4" nuts retaining the discs that I'm working on. I found out if you heat the nut red hot and put a big pipe wrench on it with 7 ft. of pipe, you move the nut but collapse it, which destroys the threads and relocks it on the way off. I'm in the process of making 3 big wrenches capable of holding the square nut on one end and the 2 hex nuts on the other without collapsing them. At one time you could get them from Allis Chalmers, but they are no longer available. The purchased socket isn't deep enough for the second nut so it will just be used to spin them off and on with my 3/4" ratchet after they are loosened.
    230 amp Sears AC Stick
    Lincoln 180C MIG
    Victor Medalist 350 O/A

Les

A really nasty virus outbreak in Calif, appears centered in the Sacremento area.
    You catch this, you are susceptable to a multitude of allergies all causing various cancers.
    Some older natives seem to be immune, , , , ,
    ' ' ' ' "Move along, move along, theres nothing to see here, , , ,"

I just seen somewhere that it says that the state of California has declared that wood saw dust causes cancer along with the byproduct of roasting coffee.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

california declared coffee causes cancer not too long ago and then within a few weeks they took that claim back...they are just clueless...and useless.... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...gbqLe-htX8klkl
    then removed https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...urgRCQHF5VtRjv

Everyone burns California for warning labels. Heck California sets standards that are adopted globally for good reasons. Cancer does not always happen right away but rather 10,20,30or so years later when we age and everything slows down like our immunities. Harp on California all you want but weather hear is very nice all year round in several locations. Don’t be a hater and group all Californians into the dipstick category. It’s the corrupt politicians that ruin everything even here in Cali.

Everyone burns California for warning labels. Heck California sets standards that are adopted globally for good reasons. Cancer does not always happen right away but rather 10,20,30or so years later when we age and everything slows down like our immunities. Harp on California all you want but weather hear is very nice all year round in several locations. Don’t be a hater and group all Californians into the dipstick category. It’s the corrupt politicians that ruin everything even here in Cali.
    im sure there are plenty of level headed people with lots of common sense in California( or any state that has gone haywire), but they are a small group surrounded by the rest that are compete idiots that vote and get crazy a$$ laws passed..

I could easily replace the word "California" in this statement with the word "New Jersey", and have it still mean the same thing.
    T man.

15 + years working for myself, and by golly, I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by T man View Post
    I could easily replace the word "California" in this statement with the word "New Jersey", and have it still mean the same thing.
    Does Joisey have a HIGH SPEED railroad from Noplace to Where?

Does Joisey have a Giant Puddle that was used to demonstrate the benefits of deferred maintenance?

Is it Illegal to generate electrons from liquid or solid fuels?