Welding rust pinholes in a compressor tank - Page 8
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Welding rust pinholes in a compressor tank

There are several posters whom followed the same M.O. in their displays within the last few months. Probably the same "troll" of which once "ratted out", doesn't come back under the same sign on. They'll think up something else to "provoke" the type responses garnered in this thread bordering and teetering between stupid, and infinite nonsense just to tempt responses.

These type threads are best left to whither on the vine taking care of themselves. Trolls only foster when they have responses.
    Slob

Purveyor of intimate unparalleled knowledge of nothing about everything.

Oh yeah, also an unabashed internet "Troll" too.....

Quote Originally Posted by J_Akuhead View Post

I don’t always heed my mom’s safety recommendations, as she doesn’t know the half of it. So theres that. People tell me that my camper tires are dangerous because they're 11 years old, I don't listen to that. Some of these folks who have bought into the tire thing are fairly smart and I generally agree with OTHER things they say. I think its internet legend, that spreads a little too far. I'll run those tires out............

Kinda late to the game.. but hey....

Old tires are what killed, from what I seen an expert car driver and a movie actor Paul Walker.....ya thats kinda important.... just like what everyone else is saying about this thread and that warning label posted above a page back or so...

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...ires/index.htm

Expert car driver he said! lol
    12v battery, jumper cables, and a 6013.
    I only have a facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/VPT/244788508917829

Quote Originally Posted by VPT View Post
    Expert car driver he said! lol

Yes, and an expurt passenger as well. LOL!!!!

Remember, that article was written by a professional Urinalist with a Degree in Urinalism from a School of Urinalism who meticulously assembled "facts" provided by Califoolya(well covered elsewhere) Meter Maids who know everything.

And them Urinalists know how to get facts ordinary people can't get.

Tire makers recommend buying new tires. No SHIETT, what the hell else they got to sell???