Lincoln 140 Pro-Mig
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Question Lincoln 140 Pro-Mig

I was wondering what are some pros and cons of the Lincoln Pro-Mig 140, have any of you guys used a one of these before?

Re: Lincoln 140 Pro-Mig

Also what about the 140C, do you guys know anything about that?

The 140 Pro-mig was an older model and worked very well, the 140C is the commercial grade welder
    www.georgesplasmacuttershop.com
    Plasma Cutter and Welder Sales and Repairs--Ebay store
    Tec.Mo. Dealer Consumables for the PT and IPT torch's

I've run the shiiite out of one for almost 20 years on CO2 with 030. Fine machine. I also use a 15 foot whip from HTP which the ex-spurts will say is a no-no.
    Well.In the 110 class it has no equal. PERIOD
    Name:  bed2.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  110.3 KB

Alright thank you guys so much for the responses, I think I may try to grab a newer pro-mig 140 sometime in the nest week!

You might consider Miller. I know they have current rebates. I would definitely consider a larger machine like the 211 which is 110/220. Yes it's about $250 more but a lot more machine.
    You could check Craigslist for used ones. By me, the 110 volt machines are always available. After using they find they are two small and upgrade to a larger machine.
    https://www.millerwelds.com/build-with-blue-rebate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 211 Miller too. The REAL one. Its an 80 pound transformer type. If you need horsepower, it's a good choice. That inverted pizza chit they pawn off today is junk. Lincoln has( or had?) a 180 dual volt that was on par with the old Miller 211.......close enough to consider if the price is right
    Last edited by Bonzoo; 11-11-2018 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzoo View Post
    I have a 211 Miller too. The REAL one. Its an 80 pound transformer type. If you need horsepower, it's a good choice. That inverted pizza chit they pawn off today is junk. Lincoln has( or had?) a 180 dual volt that was on par with the old Miller 211.......close enough to consider if the price is right
    Yeah I saw one of those on craiglist but the guy was asking a HIGH price for it, like over $1000, I am not sure of the exact price.
    Last edited by SamC; 11-11-2018 at 11:54 PM. Reason: I keep forgetting to add a quote!!